Ban Request for: Hero Of Justice and MeshHead
Name of player: Hero of Justice and MeshHead

SteamID: MeshHead STEAM_0:1:43725736
Hero Of Justice (Prior to the Steam Network being down, I can't get Hero Of Justices Steam ID)

Time in GMT: 18:30 GMT 1+

Server: v33x

Summary: What happened was that Hero of justise, MeshHead and ST34M managed to get a Trabant inside Nexus. Hero and Mesh quiqly spawnied in these Fridge Golems and then (With the trabant) tried to ramm the Nexus secerety wall that was set up. Hero claimed he RPed by delivering a car to the president. Mesh was a Paramedic and said the exact same thing.

Later (After arresting Hero and a Collaborator called ST34M) Mesh came down to jail to heal the prisoners, I let him pass and instantly he let all the prisoners lose. We rearrested the prisoners and the president Demoted Mesh from Paramedic. About 2 min later, Mesh show up and raid the Jail and manage to get everyone out of there. about 60 sec later. The server crash.

Another thing that before all this: Mesh was also uncuffing Suspects that where trespassing Nexus (As police officer).

Evidence: My most resent screenshots

Overall:
Hero of Justice: FailRP, Not doing his job (As chef) and being a general minge.
MeshHead: FailRP, Job abuse (He used his job as paramedic to get access to the prisoners just to let them free), Not doing his job (As Paramedic), General minge and NRL (If Demote count).
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
What if the president allowed him to spawn props or get the car up?

User warned for posting in a courthouse section without sufficient rights.
They just drove the car up without the president permission. And the Statues was spawned in by both Hero and Mesh, and they did not have any permission. Much like some random dudes just bursting in your house with bags and other properties claiming that there going to like where.
Fair enough, you only have evidence about the car in the nexus and the fridge golems, but you lack evidence of the rest, just saying.
Fair enough i deserve a ban for spawning props in the nexus and etc. But as the paramedic I went down to heal the people in prison because i was told to do that and when i open the door to heal them they ran out.

After i was demoted i wanted to help them escape as i did not die this is not NLR. I see it as getting fired from a job and wanting revenge on the the jail keeper so i helped them escape.

Also i was not random un cuffing. You tazed and cuffed people and when they didn't deserve it i uncuffed because otherwise it would be unfair on them.
He was behind the Perimeter, he was supposed to be arrested anyway. You also told me that there was no chef behind you when I clearly saw him.
Maybe you saw him, but he didn't.
I clearly saw that Mesh saw that chef, also, stop posting here Scout. Your not allowed to post here unless you have something useful to add (Adding more proof, adding your own perspective of the situation if you where there).
Joke's on you. Mesh was Lifestreaming for me because I had to re-install Gmod so that makes a witness out of me. Didn't see the chef at the point he looked around.
Give me a link to the Mesh Livestream page, then we can evaluate if YOU are talking the truth.