Unblacklist request for Vehicles and OOC chat
Name: Your average peanut (a.k.a. DJ Carl Bildt a.k.a. Bashy)

Time/Date: Unknown

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32049531

Admin who blacklisted you: Unknown

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I don't know why I was blacklisted in the first place, but I am permanently blacklisted from both OOC chat and all vehicles.
It's quite annoying, because I have no idea when this happened or who did it, and I can't easily communicate with everyone on the server, and I can't drive the car I bought recently.
I made a similar unblacklist request a while ago, but it was closed because the admins said the blacklists were already expired. The vehicles blacklist is actually the only one listed, but it says it has expired. It obviously has not.
This happened a long time ago, so I don't really remember exactly why I was blacklisted in the first place, but I should at least be unblacklisted from vehicles, since that one says it's already expired, right?
Like I already said, I don't know how this happened, but if evidence is required, then I can post a screenshot.
Your blacklist for vehicles has expired. Regarding OOC, contact an admin ingame, as you might be encountering a bug where the blacklist didn't register properly.
It has not expired. Here's proof of it:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
Solved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.