Unban Request
Your name: FreaKerN<3

Your ban ID: 10570

Banned by: Beflok

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: I would like an unban because I regret everything I've done and I would like to enter and play with my friends on the server because it is clearly the best rp server I've ever seen.
If I do not get unban, I would like to have shortened my ban for say 2 months or less.
I have been banned so many times because I'm not so good to write and speak English because I am from Denmark.
If I get unban or shortened my ban. Then I will respect the rules and be a good boy
Greetings FreaKerN I hope you will accept this one because has been banned 2-3 months and would really like to enter and play and behave properly Smile
15 bans + 1 perm. You had 15 chances to change and behave properly, why should we believe that you just won't go minging again like you did before after every other ban you had?
I know I've been silly to break the rules, its not funny to be perm banned and I know it's my fault.
Also if I get unban, i have to keep the rules so i dont get perm ban again and i will 100% keep the rules so i dont get perm ban again if you unban me
I hope you will unban, because my freinds want me in and I will behave myself properly
Give me a chance, i have been banned long time and wanna play and be a good man, not a bad man
Answer ?;-)
I just denied a similar case like this and I have to do it again. You ask for one more chance, but basically you already received 15 chances. 15 times you had the time trying to understand how the game works, reading the rules and asking other people for help. You apparently failed to do this.

Making a triple post won't help either.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.