[unban] Jelknab
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Jelknab

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Temar

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
rp?evoCity v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
just me.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

First of all, i use to build a lot, and in building servers it´s common you have a "esp" (names of people showing on hud). When i joined the server to play with a friend of mine called "=GIN=Flight Lieutenant Dannyboy", i indeed noticed my esp was turned on, so i turned it off. I had a good time driving around and being in the nexus.

Today when i logged on, i was suddenly was banned. I apologize if i did something wrong, but in my case i think noone was affected by my lua esp. Thereby, on a server like this, i ATLEAST expect script enforcer to be turned on.

So, i would kindly ask for an unban and if needed, ill get temporary get rid of my "hack".

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

Quote:[General Rules]

1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban

The 2 week ban you got right now was issued as a warning and it will not be lifted. If you ever use any cheats or hacks on our network again, the ban will be permanent with no chance of appeal. You've been here long enough to know how we feel about hacks.
(07-25-2012, 02:17 PM)Killjoy Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

Quote:[General Rules]

1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban

The 2 week ban you got right now was issued as a warning and it will not be lifted. If you ever use any cheats or hacks on our network again, the ban will be permanent with no chance of appeal. You've been here long enough to know how we feel about hacks.

I understand you are against hacks. But the rules clearly state, USING hacks or glitches has zero tolerance. In my case, i didn't have the hack enabled nor was i using it.

You have 2 weeks to remove them completely from your system.