Brothers to the End.
Marcus was a broken man. He lost his job to 'budget cuts' which the government initiated. But he knew that it was just so the president can have his own little gold toilet.

Left on the streets, jobless and not to mention homeless, so he simply sat down and watched the world. He began to get interested in a small unorganized group of misfits, the rebels. He watched most of them get wiped out by the government. When the members were down to five, and the leader himself was killed, Marcus played his hand.

He took over the leader's position, and decided the first thing he'll do is host a meeting. He went around to his members crumbling apartments, sending a small paper to each and every one of them.

==MEET AT SLUM'S BUILDING==
=NEW HOME=

So they came, reluctantly. Their old leader was a corrupt young man, taking shady deals from the government. They enter the meeting room, wondering what this new leader has to say.

[Image: F67194CFA0AC6A15A4BAFAFAF117965FDD0F4952]
(Ignore the Objective, this was after the original meeting.)

"Well, as some of you may know, I'm your new leader." Marcus said.
"The government, it's a blubbering mass of corrupted shit. I'm here to stop it from suffocating us with it's stench." Marcus continues.
"Band with me, my friends. We must overthrow this tyrant!" He bellows.

In unison, all the rebels cheer. Marcus was glad they followed, seeing them as a shepherd would see a sheep. At the beginning, Marcus never really cared about these men. They were just pawns to him...

As Marcus watched his men wreak havoc, he couldn't get the gnawing feeling out of his stomach. His inner self claims he is doing wrong, but he ignored it, watching each governmental outpost burn before his eyes.
Then, something happened. One of the rebels molotoved a police station, succumbing to the flames in the progress. Marcus believed it was his fault, and realizes he was selfish to use this men for his own goal.

He told the men what happened, and so they decided they would make a home. They began the work of the 'Condemned Home'.

One day, when they completed their work, Marcus took out an old polaroid and took pictures, for future memories of course.

The entrance to 'Condemned.'

[Image: E9D4072EB3A5D67D29713DF7706CDF17DFE79391]

The recreation/meeting room.

[Image: 7D5724DFD143810DD6A4A0ED51998D7F045A762A]

[Image: F2339153AA54AD76746878C2D294AD4CC6D99F7A]

The 'Holding Cell', it was never used.

[Image: 3C5387C6F77A257B5B55C0BA39864FB84658B21A]

Our 'special' rebel, Pilot's home.

[Image: 8F9E4893F10A8E2FFCB81B9FF6ACCABE8DA6152F]

[Image: 4CA1373DFF08662147FDD11B6DFF33DD6BFAFF7F]

The whole group, posing for the camera. Don't mind the guns, they're just for show.

[Image: CB8B689E888B515A9A9BF41AD4AC4CC703060DFC]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People that participated in this RP:
  • BombFire
  • Pilot
  • Truman
  • Dark Shadowfall
  • Mr Bomberman

This is by far, the most wonderful group of Rebels I'll ever roleplay with.
The following 3 users Like BombFire's post:
  • Haarek, Blonde, User 5190
Nice, I like to see underground RP.
Very well done RP, I would love to be there.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I love how in the group photo Me and Bomberman are looking at those Corleones that were staring at us.
But yeah great fun!
I was never good with photo shoots ;-;
Haha, it's fine. Good photo nonetheless.
(07-25-2012, 03:57 PM)Dark Shadowfall Wrote: I love how in the group photo Me and Bomberman are looking at those Corleones that were staring at us.
But yeah great fun!

Hahahaha yeah love it!
Looks amazing.

Wish I could participate.
hey man i was in there too, the one with the ak on the right Tounge
Only just seen this and I have to say, it looks great. Glad to see some god old fashioned rebel RP. Wink