Banned Forever? For No reason.? HELP!
Sad 
Your name: The Hood04

Your ban ID: 12836

Banned by: Console

Server: I dont know.

Involved: No one, I have absolutely no idea how this even happened I haven't played fearless since the day i got banned from.

Why we should unban you: Ive never Glitched i dont even know how too, And i dont even know what advertising/promoting item duping even is. Like I'm not understanding how I've been banned when i haven't even played. Some one please help me, this is uncalled for.
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

Please refer to this case: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16379

As they said, somebody announced the glitch in OOC and advert - the logs show you doing that. So not only did you glitch some items, but you also showed everybody else also how it works.
When I searched the logs on the 4th of july, I've seen you using the glitch to dupe items, quit lying.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-24-2012, 10:14 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Please refer to this case: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16379

As they said, somebody announced the glitch in OOC and advert - the logs show you doing that. So not only did you glitch some items, but you also showed everybody else also how it works.

After i have read that guys forum, I Do remember that day but i did not glitch to get that item. Honestly all i did was walk into the Corleone spawn, and i go on the second floor and realize their is a huge pile of Batteries in the corner and i figured it was my lucky day that i found free items. But as i started picking up the batteries i realized their was over at least 100 of them, so i typed in a advert saying their was free items at the spawn for people to get them. After i typed that some kids showed up and took some batteries too, And once they left i left.

I Did not know they were a glitched item, if i knew that they were i never would have picked them up. Something did seem strange that they where a ton of them in one corner, but i had nothing to do with it. And i dont deserve a Permanent ban for this, I Don't now how to hack/mod/glitch of any sort.

Please help me i do not deserve this punishment.!

(07-20-2012, 09:44 PM)kurious Wrote: I don't really remember atm but as i remember i dropped all of them (but maybe i diden't) But this is because we diden't know it was a bug we still thought it was a rich guy that had dropped the batteries, It was only a thought that hit us that it might be something wierd going on atleast thats why we left the corleone spawn. And as i said yes i picked up my weed and contraband. But i diden't do it just to pick up my weed as you see i do it as soon as i reach our base.

And why can you only acsess half of the logs? Also you said someone saw me isen't that acsessable?

Also people are getting 14 days bans for hacking as i can see and both of us gets permed for being on at the wrong time... Really sucks for us.

As you can see im asking for a 3 month ban instead of perm which is a good punishment becuase we still had no idea it was a glitch going as im not sure if you can hear logs from voicechat but if thats possible you will hear us saying while picking them up that we thought it was some rich guy that dumped it.

Like He Said i thought some rich guy dumped them, I had no idea that they where glitched items.
I am not lying and i do not deserve this punishment, In all honesty if i knew they where glitched i would have never picked them up.

Also, you left?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid133869
You used this glitch and did an /advert explaining how to do it, yet you still continue to lie.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-24-2012, 11:28 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Also, you left?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid133869

I Posted a thread saying i left a while ago, I'm not really leaving forever but I'm just going into my last year of high school and im just trying to get more involved with school.

(off topic about my ban)

(07-24-2012, 11:28 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You used this glitch and did an /advert explaining how to do it, yet you still continue to lie.

Ruxandra Please leave because honestly you have some grudge on me for no reason. Obviously your immature and cant drop things like i can, your insulting me and being very rude. This is my last warning for you to leave this thread. Because all your doing is being awfully rude.

I want to speak to Soul or NudeHolz because it seems neither of you admins are getting anywhere with this.

I am not lying and i dont cheat I've worked hard for all my items and money.!

I don't recall insulting you in any way possible. You on the other hand are doing quite the opposite.
We let you explain your situation, inspite of the logs you still continue to insist with your lie and threaten me at the same time.

Unban request denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.