Unban request by Sir Lad
Your name: Sir Lad

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22305791

Banned by : [LT] Evo

Ban Length: 2 weeks

Reason for the ban: propkilled 1 player

Why we should unban you: I tink 2 weeks was to ruffly i wouth like it deagresd to 3 days please ! Sad

It started like this this guy Doofy and i started to argue and then he took out a scout and killed me then i got angry and went to him later and propkilled him then [LT] Evo teles to doofy and me and starts to chat with us then he banned me for 2 weeks,he told it to me in steam chat, i want it deagresd to 3 days please i wouth like another chanse Nervous .
What realy happened:
Doofy types in chat: Wtf why did you propkill me?
Evo says: Who killed you ?
Doofy says: Vito Corelone.
!goto doofy
!bring Sir Lad
"Sir Lad runs off."
"Evo Physguns Sir Lad back."
Evo says: Why did you propkill him?
Sir Lad says: I didn't do it.. DO YOU HAVE PROOF ?!
Evo says: Yes, you did it we know that but why did you do it?
"Sir lad starts running around like a retard and minges around"
!freeze Sir Lad
"Sir Lad starts screaming uncontrollable in the voicechat."
Evo says: Shut up.
"Sir Lad screams some more."
Evo says: You did it we know that but why did you do it...
Sir Lad says: I DIDNT DO IT YOU DONT HAVE PROOF !!
Sir Lad says: YOU HAVE NO SCREENSHOT
Evo says: With what prop did you got killed Doofy ?
Doofy says: A desk
Evo spawns a breendesk
Evo says: This desk ?
Doofy says: Yes.
Evo checks the logs and sees how Sir Lad Spawned 5-10+ breendesks and how Doofy died afterwards.
Evo says: Now you can choose or y ou give me the reason or you get banned.
He keeps persisting saying YOU HAVE NO PROOF IT HAS NOT MY NAME ON IT !
I say: I have the proof
He says: YOU HAVE NO PICTURE NO VIDEO !
I say: Okay you can choose or you admit now and get a 10K ban or you Just keep going and get 20K
He says: I want 1 minute ban
Kicked and banned.
For a very good reason, Propkill, Not co-operating, and wasting my time also being a general minge.

After that he harassed me in steam so much I deleted him and blocked him.
-Signature removed-
I think 2 weeks isn't even long enough also it is not [LT it was [FL] get it right or don't put clan tags. I would say 5 weeks for you becasue if you were really an rper you wouldn't prop kill and secondly you wouldn't minge around screaming you didn't do it when you did. You get let off more if you come clean about it.
So he admits he did it .. but lied for ages? -_-

He's lucky to have 2 weeks ...
I don't see why they lie when we go through a lot to find evidence and they get double or triple the ban.
(01-07-2011, 12:27 PM)Dragon Assassin Wrote: I don't see why they lie when we go through a lot to find evidence and they get double or triple the ban.

I agree. If people are honest about it - they get a shorter ban from me than if I have to trawl through the logs to find out they did do it.

Cuz then I can be off helping other people - whereas if they lie you get tied down with one case for ages :/
(01-07-2011, 12:47 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 12:27 PM)Dragon Assassin Wrote: I don't see why they lie when we go through a lot to find evidence and they get double or triple the ban.

I agree. If people are honest about it - they get a shorter ban from me than if I have to trawl through the logs to find out they did do it.

Cuz then I can be off helping other people - whereas if they lie you get tied down with one case for ages :/

Exactly
and then he hahrasses me in steam and admits he does it lol.
I was like: Well good job on wasting my time douchebag.
-Signature removed-