Unbann PLEASE!!
Reason: I dont know why.

Ban Length: I don't know i think Perm.

The Admin Who Banned Me: I don't know.

Reason: Really i don't remember what happened first i was a citizien and i spawned a camera just for look how i looked. Then i just standed in front of the camera and was playing funny. Tounge Then it just came up '' You have been banned from this Server''

Some Information: Im new to this server and i only played in this server for 3 Hours. And i really like this server it's the best i ever have played. Now when i got banned from this server i got bored on Gmod. Before i started to play RP i builded (ON GMOD) and now i started with RP and it's fun! Smile Please if i can talk with the admin and what he can say why i got banned i dont remember why i got banned.

Steam name: Brotherhood [With some cool Text]

Steam ID Name: Drillmaster2007[/font]
You were banned for a day.

After the server crashing I joined back up and I saw you Punchwhoreing another guy.
You kept doing so until someone Tranq'ed him then you steped on his body and punched him some more until he died.

Jamie was right there when you did so and so was I

Please read the rules before playing on our server.

The poor guy you punchwhored quit after you killed him. :/
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Yes but he said wanna fight, huh bitch? Then i started to punch me i punched back and so on but i punched him actually first but he was standing next to 2 other guys and said bitch wanna fight? Then i punched him and the fight started. When i punched him to his death i standed on his body and keep punched him. (Just for fun ^^) Then a car was spawned on me so i died then i maked a camera and jumping front of it then i got banned. :S Sorry i thought i was perm ban for it stands '' Banned from the Server '' And i don't really want to be banned from this server for other wise i have no other server to play on. :] Thanks for no overraction. Cheese

And i know the rulez... No punching for no reason.
I didn't even look at your unban request application, you put caps in the title, this makes you in my opinion someone who is a minge. Again not steamid
Steam name: Brotherhood [With some cool Text]

Steam ID Name: Drillmaster2007[/font]
(01-07-2011, 01:34 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: You were banned for a day.

After the server crashing I joined back up and I saw you Punchwhoreing another guy.
You kept doing so until someone Tranq'ed him then you steped on his body and punched him some more until he died.

Jamie was right there when you did so and so was I

Please read the rules before playing on our server.

The poor guy you punchwhored quit after you killed him. :/

ROFL YOUR SIGNATURE IS SO FUNNY!
(01-09-2011, 02:31 AM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: ROFL YOUR SIGNATURE IS SO FUNNY!

Not really a place to Comment on my Sig now is it.....

I gave you a warning, Don't post meaning less threads and also don't bump in threads in the courthouse unless you got USEFUL information

Please read the rules

Also closes this since it was only a day ban and he is already unbanned
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]