In Game Radio including Model
Music 
Title of Suggestion:
In Game Radio / Includes Model
Description:
I have been in servers where you can download something called Bass Mod, which allows for you to listen to a radio in game. You can purchase a radio model and click E on it when spawned to activate it. You can then click E again to switch through the internet radio stations. This could be bought for something like 1k in the menu.
You could also use the radio in cars by pressing E to cycle throughout stations.
Why:
It would help time pass when waiting for contraband to deliver money.
It would also help role playing in stores or anywhere to be honest.

• Von Tempski
It would be nice for shops +support - I think the radio stations should have music like the loading music, just instrumental.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(07-23-2012, 09:20 PM)Aoixification Wrote: It would be nice for shops +support - I think the radio stations should have music like the loading music, just instrumental.

The ones in the server i played, had like 6 or so stations. including top 40, rock, metal, electro, classical and more
[Image: fearless.png]
+ Support. I have also been on servers that has it. Its amazing
The following 1 user Likes NaVi's post:
  • D41
I have used it before, Its fun listening to BBC TWO while waiting for a call at the police station Tounge

+ Support
Its called bass module which is made for PERP, I've tried searching if it could possibly be imported to City RP but haven't found way yet.
Soul said no twice to me, I have a radio like this in my OWN gamemode. I coded my self, but he dont want it on fl <.<

So I guess its a no.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

It's an interesting idea, but it would need a very small radius and only have a preset playlist of non-obnoxious songs for it to not be annoying. Elevator music perhaps?

Also D41 I love your signature.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I am quite liking this idea. I think it would be a good thing to use in instances such as shops or roleplays, like the internet café I was in recently where we had a man whose job was 'DJ' but something like a radio would be more suited. Jeremy also has a point, you wouldn't want any loud and 'crazy' songs and the radius would have to be limited as well.

You have my support.
+support

I have suggested the BASS module before.