RP QUESTIONS!?
Question 
Today i was RP'ing as a Chineese mafia with some friends of mine. We had a house in the slums, with contraband etc..
But we went to a Nightclub with some fresh looking suits.
Who is the manager here? I yelled.
I found it out, then i took him to the corner in the nightclub.
Your the manager here, am i right?
-- Yes.
You will need to pay some taxes for having a Nightclub at our town.
First he said "How much?". I said 1000.
But then a security guard told my friend that he will spray bullets in him if he dont leave.
Then he came saying "You get no money, get the fuck out of here."
I said "Shit will happend.". They said nothing and we all left.
We came back again after 10 minutes and shot the security officer that had a M4A1 armed, then i shot the owner, and my fellas shot the door security guard. It was around 3 people left, then we throw a mollie at the DJ's disk an ran, the whole nightclub got burnt down.
After that it got a LOOOOONG conversations and complained about this.
This is legal right?

And i just wounder because i got raided by SS and we sprayed down on the floor so we killed around 5 people while they raided and tried to get in. We also shot on the door with huge automatic guns.

This aint legal? Because i got banend 14 hours.
It was most likely because the way that you carried out the attack, from the sounds of it you just walked over and started shooting people down.

Even if you had previous meetings with them this can look like random raiding / failrp.

I suggest that before you fired you could've said something to the doorman and given some context to the shooting.
To be honest, your whole story of the 'raid' on the nightclub is irrelevant. I personally found nothing wrong with it and it was obviously not your ban reason.
"Heavy wallbanging" was the reason for your ban from StillAlive and so from what you've described here I cannot fathom what this means simply due to the fact that, one, I've never seen wallbanging as a ban reason before, and two, I don't know the circumstances of that SS raid as it is described here in a vague manner.

StillAlive will have to explain his reasons for banning you. Sorry I cannot help further.
No, no, no..

You didnt get banned for this?

You got banned for heavy wall banging, you killed several cops by shooting trough the walls in slums.. To me it just looked like you were either using invisible cameras or wallhack..
Everyone who got near the door got shot down by your AK Shots coming from upstairs..

About the raid on my club, I could have understood if you just came back with guns trying to force us to pay, but you ran in killed EVERYONE on the dancefloor except the DJ, this includes innocent Gun Dealer, 1 Chef and 1 Unemployed.. After that you burned it down and ran away...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Adman
Sounds like a nice RP :-D
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Adman
(07-28-2012, 06:12 PM)Nevinator Wrote: Sounds like a nice RP :-D

I actually lolled. Tounge
I clearly did the right thing removing that RP point from you.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • equal
holy shit....
Nothing wrong dude?
Nothing wrong? Holy shi-

You have problems.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]