Mr Candycane says Hi!
Wink 
Hi guys,

i'm new to the whole RP gameplay, though i played some GTA san Andreas roleplay before i'm pretty new to the whole thing on gmod.

I've been running around a little bit on the server today and i'm fascinated! Very nice and realisict roleplaying so far Wink

I Just have a little problem, in the guide and several start-up guide a certain ingame menu or inventory was mentioned. Binded to "F1" , however i can't open it and neither can i see droped money (Or other goods) or see IC messages. I can see the broadcast about the rule change on 3rd july and who just joined/left the server. Is it supposed to be like that? I'd be glad if you guys could help me out!

Thanks for reading and i hope we'll have fun together Wink
Welcome to FL!

I have trouble understanding what your problem is.. And I'm pretty sure I won't be able to help you, unfortunately.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Thank you for welcoming me ^^

I'll try to explain it a little more detailed.

As far as i know now you're supposed to communicate on to diffrent ways while you're on the server.

IC and OOC

both have diffrent commands, IC has:

/radio , /advert, /broadcast, /y, /w and /cradio

OOC is used with // or .//

Despite using these commands i'm not able to see what i've written or what others have said.
I saw people voice chatting with chefs or weapon dealers asking for a price, the other person didn't respond over the voice chat but somehow the guy asking for food weapons knew the prive all of a sudden. This leeds me to the conclusion they had some sort of chat, or am i wrong there?

And now the thing with the inventory:

"In the CityRP gamemode, by pressing F1 you can access the menu, where you can see your
inventory, as well as the market tab."

This line is directly taken from the guide you can view on this website. I tried accesing it several times after recontecting but nothing happend after pressing "F1".

I hope that cleared things up ^^°

#######Edit#######

I re-downloaded the ingame conent from the site and it fixed my Problem. Apperantly the game failed to show me the modified ingame interface the first few times i logged in.
Welcome to Fearless! I think I can see your problem. Have you got no chat in the bottom left of your screen? Try pressing Y and checking your filter's to see if you have filtered it out. Hope this helps!
Welcome to the Fearless Community Smile
Welcome to e community! Glad you like the server so far.
nice