Von Tempski
Thanks for all the good times but i have started to dislike the community.
I have really enjoyed my time here and i love this communities attitude towards roleplay.

In my opinion, this community is in a pretty bad state at the moment, there needs to be a drastic change to your admin team and chances are i will return once you have sorted your lives you. This is not the main reason i am leaving though, which is that fact that roleplay barely exists on your servers anymore.

Your members have lost the motivation the roleplay and spend there time shooting each other and money farming. I believe that I am the only person to ever complete there time in fearless without spawning a single contraband. Another reason i am leaving is due to the inactivity of the admin team. No admins basically means chaos, which is what i experience far too much on your servers. There is also the problem of admin abuse but i'm sure you have all heard enough about that.

Sorry to say goodbye on such a negative note and I have loved my time here.

Goodbye.

Von Tempski.
The following 9 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, BlackDog, Nevy, equal, Dubwub, Jacob1029, Basse, Flux, Warior135
Stay on the forums!
I might hang around on the forums whenever i'm bored but i dont think i'll ever be on the server.
As long as you stay somewhere!
Get on skype now : (

No man you cant leave Sad .
If we do not end war , war will end us.
-H.G Wells
(07-22-2012, 08:57 PM)Von Tempski Wrote: I believe that I am the only person to ever complete there time in fearless without spawning a single contraband.

There you are completely wrong.

(07-22-2012, 08:57 PM)Von Tempski Wrote: No admins basically means chaos, which is what i experience far too much on your servers.

Here you are completely right.

I'm sad to see you leave, I really am. But I do understand why you are leaving, I've had some great moment with you. E.g, your singing events.

You truely have an amazing voice and I believe you should do something else with it than singing on Garry's Mod servers, because its too good for that.

I hope to see you come back as much as I hope to see more activity in the admin section.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Von Tempski
Damn D:

Please record your cover of "Paradise" by Cold Play. I F'IN LOVE IT!

See you later, man!

Record your cover of Metallica - Nothing else matters.

Its amazing.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Farewell!
Later dude. Hope you come back