Goodbye/farwell
Well here i am again. I know that i never made a proper i have comeback thread and im glad i never did one because i am leaving now. I am not leaving because of Ban or friends quitting because i have never been banned and altough my friends don't play anymore i still continued to play but under a different name. No this time i am posting this to say goodbye because i feel sad for you people and i mean it. People in this community are accusing me of being a Nazi and a white supremesist. Altough i am proud of my country and used to be a nationalist i feel really sad about this. And its not really because of people calling me a white supremesist or a nazi i get called that all the time. No the reason i feel downright insulted is because of the reasons people are accusing me of being one. The reasons being. That i am a believer of norse mythology and i own a Iron Cross and a Confederate Flag. And all i have to say is how naive and narrow minded do you people have to be. I may know what the Iron cross and Confederate flag stands for in other countries but in sweden they are used as Rockabilly symbols. And these are the reasons to why i now say Farewell to all of you and i hope that you people might grow out of your narrow mindedness.

The only people i want to thank from fearless have already stopped playing but i will list them anyway.

J-Boi:Thank you for showing me the FL server and being with me during most of the time on the server.

Arre:Thank you for being a great Clan Leader and a great friend.

Afflack:Thank you for letting me be a member of the Black Talon.

Yurera: Thank you for all the fun times we had togheter.

Vegas: Thank you for all the fun times with you and the rest of the Black Talon too.

The whole Black Talon crew: Thank you all for making my time on the server some of the best spent time ever.

And i also want to thank the Administrative team and the owners of FL for keeping the server up and trying their best to keep the server as good as possible.

Now i might have missed some people but i can't remember everyone.

EDIT: Just logged in to Edit this post really quickly since i forgot to mention Alpha_Dog and i just want to say thank you to you too Alpha for in one way or another providing me with a laugh even if it was only over OOC

Your's sincerely
Ghost_Walker
Former member of The Black Talon
Signing off for the last time
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

:C Your car is getting dusty.
Goodbye