Unban Request (Hacking?)
Exclamation 
Your name: An Innocent Child (also know as: A Weird 6th Grader) (STEAM_0:0:34732177)

Your ban ID: 10556

Banned by: Console

Server: rp_evocity_v33x (Not sure if also banned on v2)

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I never knew that this ban was enforced on me until now. However, I do know this ban took place a couple months ago. I found out today, when I decided to join my friends in v33x. I downloaded the addons, but then I figured out I didn't have the v33x.bsp map. So I went to download it, put it in my maps folder, the joined again. This time though, when I was close to loading the server, it said I got kicked by console. I joined again, and the ban message showed. I looked at the ban list, and saw that I was banned for cheating/hacking/and game tampering. I had no idea how I was banned for that. If an admin can help me out or give me some advice that would be great. I should say the proof for this is that I have a clean VAC record and I have never been VAC banned while using Steam. I think it's only reasonable that if I was hacking, I would've been VAC banned. If this ban is deserved, then all I would like is a clear reason on what I did.

Thanks.
You can't get VAC banned while using GMOD hacks. The anti-cheat found you using hacks at that time.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Our anti-cheat systems detected you trying to crash our servers multiple times on the 1st of June.
I understand that the anti-cheat systems banned me.

Although, I have three questions.

1. Can this ban ever be lifted?

2. When Killjoy said that it detected me crashing the server, would that mean I would have cheats, or could it possibly have been my connection's fault?

3. If I had hacks or cheats I didn't know of, how would I remove them?

Thank you for replying.
1. yes
2. not a connection fault
3. just check all relevant folders, eg addons and lua
I've looked in every folder and I can't find the problem.

Will re-installing Gmod work?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Yea if you re-install lua it will delete all LUA btw you must delete gmod folter and then install Smile

User warned for posting in the courthouse section without the sufficient rights.
The hacker detector works alot better now than back then. There is no longer the possibility of setting it off accidentally, which is a possibility for you but you shouldn't of been trying to use the commands regardless of if you had the hack that goes with it or not

I will approve your unban request as we now give people 2nd chances when it comes to this stuff
But if the detector detects anything now it will be a perm