Flux and Basse
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?): [FL:RP]Flux , [FL:RP]Basse

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
Basse - STEAM_0:1:4088399
Flux - STEAM_0:0:28619614

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) GMT+2 20:08

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Summary: (What happened?)
I have built an house and put in it 1 money printer , i have heard paramedic from out side so i exit the house , then basse and flux pointed guns at me and punched me , then i returned home and they randomaly trhow molotov on my home and blow up my money printer

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_BrzrVV...e=youtu.be
Random molotov?

We heard your printer.
Leave Flux out of this.
We were basing right next door, what you didn't fraps was you shooting around, hit me through the wall, breaking bottles and making noises.
I told you to stop over the mic chat but you didn't. I even heard your money printer a long time before, I wasn't even planning to raid you, just to give you a warning by burning your place down. Can you see me taking out my gun and shoot you? No. Flux had you gun pointed as you can see him crouching behind the hummer. But then, you ass-pull your M4. However, luckily my friend Flux is fast on the trigger so he shot you before you shot us. That's when I decided to go into your place and destroy your contraband.
You just frapsed yourself breaking FearRP.
Why Are you lieing ? i didnt do those things , The shoots you heard was a man that RDM me with MP5 , it was'nt me , i have just bought the house and you didnt told me to stop the over the mic all of this things are lie! i didnt used mic all the time i saw you! , and when i pull out the M4 it was only to holster it before you will took it by RDM me.
(07-22-2012, 05:43 PM)OnePiece Wrote: Why Are you lieing ? i didnt do those things , The shoots you heard was a man that RDM me with MP5 , it was'nt me , i have just bought the house and you didnt told me to stop the over the mic all of this things are lie! i didnt used mic all the time i saw you! , and when i pull out the M4 it was only to holster it before you will took it by RDM me.

Oh you wanna bet?
Are you sure you didn't have the glitch? I even played music aswell.
Before we RDM'ed you? We weren't gonna kill you as I said: If I wanted to raid you I would have shot you.
i am not going to argue with you, lets let the admins decide
(07-22-2012, 06:11 PM)OnePiece Wrote: i am not going to argue with you, lets let the admins decide

You will not need to argue with me, I agree let's wait Smile
xD You guys RDMed,CDMed,and Random raided me 139565422 times
(07-22-2012, 06:18 PM)tom1giro Wrote: xD You guys RDMed,CDMed,and Random raided me 139565422 times

Who are you?
I am SUPERMAN trying to defend FL;RP from guys like you,What does it mater who i am?