Unban Request
Your name: Bradley

Your ban ID: 12692

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: Both

Involved: Wosh Jilliamson

Why we should unban you: Ive never propkilled, ever, in my fearless life, i hate it when it happens to me, so i dont do it, my mouse started screwing up, its a wireless one, they always do, i switched to my toolgun as i thought it would cause the least damage if something does go wrong, when i re-synced it to my computer, i was on the prop menu, to test if it was working, my mouse just happened to be over the oven, and i was clicking to see if it was working, the oven spawned on his head and killed him, it was suh an awkward time and place for my mouse to disconnect like that, im buying a new one this weekend, as you can hear in the video, as soon as it spawns i tried to remove it before it got to his head, i was good friends with this guy before the accidental propkill so i would never even do something like that.
Still propkilling.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Wasn't intentional.

If it was intentional, you would of heard me laughing, and i wasnt, i removed it as quickly as i could, but it had already killed him

and i thought when the propkill was accidental you just get blacklisted from props ?
There's no way you can prove if it was or not accidental.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.