Unban request - blaze
(07-21-2012, 02:50 PM)Campress Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 02:47 PM)blaze Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 02:43 PM)Campress Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 02:40 PM)blaze Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 02:35 PM)Campress Wrote: Quit lying, if there was a keypad, why isn't there a button inside?
I don't need a button inside, i can close it from the keypad. I don't lie, you said you searched the whole area, c'mon stop exaggerating , if you would search how you said you found it. I think you didn't search at all , you were to busy tracking my car into your base with a prop and killing me for no reason.

I didn't touch your car on one bit, Grim and Smiles stole it after we molotoved your prop. I saw you with a deagle trying to break NLR and heading towards us.
Yeah, yeah...it was self defence, after you and your friends killed me for nothing a couple of times i decided to attack and get my car back.

You still broke NLR by coming back multiple times, and for the keypad: 3. Keypads, buttons or anything else have to be visible and accessible by other players. And you asked your rebel teammates to start a raid on us. And this isn't a discussion about how we stole your car, it's about YOUR propblock.
You said you will attack every rebel you have in sight, and thats what you did. I set the objective to attack you , after you killed all rebels. About the keypad, it wasn't so hidden that you are saying , it was on a tree ... when you came to my house you could see it without any problems.
Oh and btw:
7. Don’t hostage players randomly.
17. Don't steal peoples cars randomly/Bad RP reason(ex:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not a reason)
2. Do not proppush at all.
(07-21-2012, 02:57 PM)blaze Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 02:40 PM)blaze Wrote: I don't need a button inside, i can close it from the keypad. I don't lie, you said you searched the whole area, c'mon stop exaggerating , if you would search how you said you found it. I think you didn't search at all , you were to busy tracking my car into your base with a prop and killing me for no reason.

I didn't touch your car on one bit, Grim and Smiles stole it after we molotoved your prop. I saw you with a deagle trying to break NLR and heading towards us.
Yeah, yeah...it was self defence, after you and your friends killed me for nothing a couple of times i decided to attack and get my car back.

You still broke NLR by coming back multiple times, and for the keypad: 3. Keypads, buttons or anything else have to be visible and accessible by other players. And you asked your rebel teammates to start a raid on us. And this isn't a discussion about how we stole your car, it's about YOUR propblock.
You said you will attack every rebel you have in sight, and thats what you did. I set the objective to attack you , after you killed all rebels. About the keypad, it wasn't so hidden that you are saying , it was on a tree ... when you came to my house you could see it without any problems.

No, we'll only attack the rebels that's holding a firearm heading towards our base, or hiding near the MTL and planning an attack.

If the keypad is on a tree, then it's hidden...
(07-21-2012, 03:02 PM)Campress Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 02:43 PM)Campress Wrote: I didn't touch your car on one bit, Grim and Smiles stole it after we molotoved your prop. I saw you with a deagle trying to break NLR and heading towards us.

No, we'll only attack the rebels that's holding a firearm heading towards our base, or hiding near the MTL and planning an attack.

If the keypad is on a tree, then it's hidden...
What should we do when you declared war? Should we stay back and watch how you'll kill everybody? No man, after all, this is RP , you must act like you're in real life.
After all i didn't broke the rule : Keypads, buttons or anything else have to be visible and accessible by other players. " visible and accessible" means that when i make an keypad you can find it and you can use it. It doesn't say that you can't hide it so you can find it. My keypad was accesible and visible...I didn't make it transparent or I encaged it. So you have no reason to sustain your oppinion from now on.
(07-21-2012, 02:40 PM)blaze Wrote: I don't need a button inside, i can close it from the keypad. I don't lie, you said you searched the whole area, c'mon stop exaggerating , if you would search how you said you found it. I think you didn't search at all , you were to busy tracking my car into your base with a prop and killing me for no reason.

Oh and btw:
17. Don't steal peoples cars randomly/Bad RP reason(ex:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not a reason)

We didn't even hostage anyone, except the rebel who tried to kill us.

It was Grim and Smiles's choice to steal it, not mine, go ask them the resaon.

We didn't proppush at all.
(07-21-2012, 03:20 PM)Campress Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 02:43 PM)Campress Wrote: I didn't touch your car on one bit, Grim and Smiles stole it after we molotoved your prop. I saw you with a deagle trying to break NLR and heading towards us.

Oh and btw:

We didn't even hostage anyone, except the rebel who tried to kill us.

It was Grim and Smiles's choice to steal it, not mine, go ask them the resaon.

We didn't proppush at all.
After all, i didn't broke the rule : Keypads, buttons or anything else have to be visible and accessible by other players. " visible and accessible" means that when i make an keypad you can find it and you can use it. It doesn't say that you can't hide it so you can find it. My keypad was accesible and visible...I didn't make it transparent or I encaged it. So you have no reason to sustain your oppinion from now on.
i can say there was no visable key pad. couldn't find one any where. also about the car. we were in a "war". it was left in our territory. you could of easily collected it it if you came unarmed but it seemed every time you returned with a gun and was hostile.
(07-21-2012, 03:31 PM)Captain Smiles Wrote: i can say there was no visable key pad. couldn't find one any where. also about the car. we were in a "war". it was left in our territory. you could of easily collected it it if you came unarmed but it seemed every time you returned with a gun and was hostile.

I said once, you attacked me for no reason when I drove and i came back i was equipped with an deagle , but not having in hands , you shoot me , then i drew the deagle and started shooting.
No visible keypad? I'm tired of your lies.
I'm not going to fight with you anymore. I got banned, next time i'll make screenshots of the place where my keypad is and of you playing rdm.
Rules clearly state that the keypad must be visible and next to the fading door.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.