i got banned unfairly
Your name: ben wallace

Your ban ID: 12404

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v2d

Involved: some guy that said i was admin backseating when i killed him he had a gun he returned and locked 2 cops in a room who dont have lockpicks so i arrested him and admin said it was backseating

Why we should unban you: when i killed the guy above him he had a gun he returned and locked 2 cops in a room who dont have lockpicks so i arrested him and admin said it was admin backseating and ruxandra said i was prop climbing i did none of the such all i broke was nlr and rdm im sure thats not worth 1month ban.
and the admin took away 1 of my rp points so that + the 1month
Ingame name?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
my in game name is [FL:RP][DruiD][WB] Colonel Ben
or just the Colonel Ben should find me im not colonel john or colonel sanders

Breaking NLR countless times, Propclimbing, backseat administrating, random raiding, general minge. you said this is why I was banned when did I Prop climb and it wasnt admin backseating i killed the guy he came back and locked 2 cops in a room so i arrested him and freed the cops then later he was in this vanilla i went to check out the place btw i was SS i saw hostages they were corleones and the unemployed hostaging them had m4a1s so i wasnt random raiding either i admit to NLR but thats it the rest isnt fair and not worth 1month from the server =(
Someone sent me screenshots on what you've been doing and I also checked the logs.

Backseat administrating means killing / arresting a person that breaks the rules, not the laws.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.