What you think?
Just got this thing set up today. So what do you think?.

[Image: h7PnF.jpg]
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN
The following 1 user Likes Slick Rick's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
Why do you even possess that? That is the most random thing to own if you dont live in the South let alone America?
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Basse, Nevy, Fleet Admiral Zapington
(07-21-2012, 02:52 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Why do you even possess that? That is the most random thing to own if you dont live in the South let alone America?

Why i posses it? well there is a easy answer to that. I know that the flag is an american flag indeed and that how we use it is not how it was intended to be used. But here in Sweden and most of Europe that flag is used as a symbol for Rockabilly music and a sort of life style. And the only reason i am in possesion of one is because i have grown up around it thanks to my father. And a lot of my friends have too so most of us have atleast one of those flags in our possesion.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Quote:Why i posses it? well there is a easy answer to that. I know that the flag is an american flag indeed and that how we use it is not how it was intended to be used. But here in Sweden and most of Europe that flag is used as a symbol for Rockabilly music and a sort of life style. And the only reason i am in possesion of one is because i have grown up around it thanks to my father. And a lot of my friends have too so most of us have atleast one of those flags in our possesion.

I have never seen it in Norway, didn't even know it was a symbol..
Are you sure it's not just some trend/your dad isn't just a wannabe hillbilly?
(No Offense)

Good that you enjoy Rockabilly music atleast.
The following 1 user Likes User 5190's post:
  • Basse
Quote:I have never seen it in Norway, didn't even know it was a symbol..
(No Offense)
I've seen it loads of places in denmark, hanging around in peoples windows.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Yeah saying in Europe might be the wrong way to phrase it but here in Sweden its a big part and is used as a Rockabilly symbol almost all year around. For example every summer we have a 1 week long celebrationish week in northern sweden where people from all over come to talk about Amerikan cars/rockabilly music and just hang out.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(07-21-2012, 09:19 PM)MaxiMax Wrote: I have never seen it in Norway, didn't even know it was a symbol..
(No Offense)

Good that you enjoy Rockabilly music atleast.

So you are saying that if you listen rockabilly that makes you hillbilly?
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • equal, Haarek
Quote:So you are saying that if you listen rockabilly that makes you hillbilly?

Nope.
I did not.