Corleone Hotel
Corleone Hotel

The Corleones were out there extorting businesses and robbing people, till one day, the Don, Isabella, had decided to build a Hotel at the old abandoned Hotel, it took months to finish, and the results were, remarkable. Once it was done, the Don had her members to move the furnitures. At the time the hotel had it's grand opening, a local chef joined in and loads of customers came in, bought a room and had eaten at our luxurious gourmet dishes. And at a random time, the president decided to join in. Unfortunately, the rebels didn't liked the president hanging at our place one bit. So then it lead to a gang war, they burnt our hotel down, killed the president, it took weeks to restore it. In the end, the rebel threats had been dealt with, peace was restored back to the hotel.

Participants

Don Corleone - Campress

Under Don - Equalizer

Capo - Termin

Corleone Member ( Had to leave ) - Pavilion

Corleone Member - Adman

Chef - Smiles

Screenshots

Whole view of the hotel:

Inside:

Hotel being burned:

Group Photo ( Everyone in the photo had participated in the event ):

Once again, another quality roleplay. Had fun doing this, bloody molotovs. xD
I have my thumb up, awesome!
It was such an amazing RP while I was there, I wish I didn't have to leave a bit early. Hopefully I didn't miss too much, thank's for the amazing RP!
That group photo was right before the president was assassinated by a lone gunman. xD
Awesome RP. Loved the war against the rebels. Cheese
Yeah, it was indeed awesome...

Kind of sucked that the NLR'ing RDM'img and CDM'ing rebels gave me a killcount of 31/8..

Side note: Not all rebels were breaking rules.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Looks like fun.
I missed it all

;_;