WV Allstar

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:42428577

Time in GMT:
12:50 AM

Server:
rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary:
He was selling his Lamborghini for very cheap price. (I should've known it was a scam) I gave him the money and he disconnects from the server. I would like a refund of my $70,000 and would like him to be banned.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/Hq0JS6Nc9Ss
(Pretty sure he didn't know I was recording Tounge)
I'm here to post on WV Allster's behalf, he was in steam chat with me and wrote something up because he said something's up with his account and he can't get it working at the moment.

"All he listed in the ban request is true. I scammed him for $70,000. I know now what I did was wrong, and am willing to accept my ban openly. I don't want to force someone to waste their time looking through the logs to find my wrongdoing, so I'm admitting to scamming. I know that what I did was wrong, and that just giving back the money won't set things right in itself. I am willing to accept my ban with some dignity, and give myself up. I enjoy playing on fearless, and regret what I did and hope one day I can make things right." -WV Allster

The guy just pm'ed me in steam to post this, I don't know anything about this to tell the truth.
Clan Needed Tounge
You can apologize all you want. But you still scammed and something needs to be done about it. You shouldn't have scammed in the first place. You gave me my money back, but admins would've done it either way. So technically, you tried to bribe me with my own money for me to take the ban off...
Can some admin take care of this, like check the logs, if true refund him etc.?
He also tried to con me, But it was obvious (230K selling price, Selling it for 30K Tounge )
WV Allstar already gave him his stuff back. Or so he said in steamchat
Clan Needed Tounge
(07-19-2012, 10:20 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: Can some admin take care of this, like check the logs, if true refund him etc.?

He already gave it back. I asked him why he was tried to scam me. He replied by saying he needed the money to buy his BMW...
It was solved. Next time he is getting caught scamming it will be a permanent ban.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.