Unban Request - ousmN E-D
Your name: ousmN

Your ban ID: 12519

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Server: v33x

Involved: Me - RandomOmg

Why we should unban you:

Hello everyone i will say what happen and i will be honest

First : when we join the server and playing like 1 to 2 hours and watching the officers tazing people for no reason specially me and they don't give a warn or something they directly killing people and when the officers dying around the city they coming back the same place they dead before and when i see that i see 3 or 4 people having knife and crowbar so i got my crowbar and killing them because they are breaking rules i think this is not rdm if i kill someone breaking rules this is you call it rdm i think no because i have reason to kill "Officers killing people without tazing" i think this is really big fail rp and the presedent was new player i think or not responding we tell him to demote them but still not responding to us so we kill the officers and Skillzor not only you breaking NLR alot of officers and if i randomly kill someone you have the Permission to ban request me and i don't see you recording the police who Breaking NLR at the same time why ? because your officer it's smiple i think and i Apologies to all of in the forum for annoying you with my unban request and specially Admins.

Best Regards, ousmn.
Woulden't this be the second unban request in less than 1 week? I regarded Random OMG's unban requests as yours to...

Also if Random OMG's unban requests was denied and you were doing the exact same thing as him then would you really think there would be any difference between yours and he's unban request?
Can you please stop posting the admins talks not you talking they will say to me if i am do that wrong or correct please for god stop posting because i don't like to see you posting in my topics.

Thank you.
I just want to appologize to every admin and please i really miss to playing in that server please help at least don't unban all my time just at least the half of it i really can't wait and and i promise i will never do that again to all admins

Thank you
The evidence presented didn't support your story. Even so, if what you said were true, you'd had been backseat admining - which is again bannable. There's even a rule that specifies out "DO NOT TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS."