[DENIED] Unban request for Your mom?.
Your name: Your mom?: New name: [R'K] The βlack Ʀomkugle.Cl

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17610350.

Banning Admin: Can't remember :/

Ban Length: Perm.

Reason for the ban: Crashed server 2 times in a row. CDMing and RDMing.

Why we should unban you: Beacuse. That day i crashed the server 2 times in a row. I didn't know about "The Cave". So actually i didn't even know i did it :S. The CDM was an accident. I wasent mean to kill that guy :/. And the RDM wasen't even any RDM. He burned down my friends houses and killed me about 5 times before that.. :S I have been banned for a half year now. I just asks for a last chance playing on this server. And then i would have a chance saying sorry for those accidents. And sorry to Nudleholz making hating groups and stuffs.

Many lovely greetings from: [R'K] The βlack Ʀomkugle.Cl
I saw you on the server.. just now.......

I think we can say this is closed...

EDIT: Reopened because it apparently wasn't him.....
You won't receive an unban, this perm was the SECOND perm you received, there is no 3rd chance for you.

Your behavior was childish and really bad, thanks for the excuse but still you made too much shit to get ANOTHER 2nd chance.

If any other Admin who was involved in that in the past and wants to say something positive, which excuses the things he did just unlock the topic. In my eyes this is denied.

//EDIT:

Post moved to denied section.

Reason: No Admin posted anything postive about the player, unban won't be given.
Dare to think!