Quintrix Ban Request
Name of player: Quintrix

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26847734

Time in GMT: 2:30 to 3:33 GMT +3:00

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I was going Gun Dealer, i built a very nice shop. Took me almost two hours to put lots of effort in it. After it was built, Zick1337 told me, "I buy AWPs.", I opened him the door, suddenly Quintrix rushes in with a molotov and burns it down. Nothing catched on fire, a firefighter that was around turned off the fire very very quickly. I called Andreas, and then Zick1337 threw a molotov into my shop again and Andreas saw it and banned him for 16 hrs (Ban ID 12546). I told Andreas it was also Quintrix but he didnt see or idk. Now, after an hour, when i'm a cop, i am standing at the nexus lobby, guarding, standing next to a nexus secretary. Quintrix rushes in, punches me till i lose 4-5 HP, i taze him. I ask for an arrest warrant, then he starts running. When i chased him on foot he used a duplication which contains a chair that isnt colided to the world. He went into it and BOOM, he went under the map. I went getting him at the bank again, a second after he hacked under the map. He yells NLR, i and an SS taze him. He rejoins. When he spawned i tazed him again, and called Andreas. He didnt reply, and Quintrix left again.

Evidence: I havent got any about the Dupe or fire, so you could look into his Adv_Dupes folder and see which duplications he had, because i think that hacking under the map is a huge offense and violation of the rules. For the rejoining, all i have is this. Press this link for the steam upload
and press this link for the highlighted version to make it easier on you guys.
I can support this, I have seen him do this before aswell.
Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.