Unnecessary ban.
Name: DAOL

Time/Date: 2012-06-21

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14785830

Name of Administrator: Alexia

Evidence: Attached file of my ban. I was banned for "Random car theft" because I stole Alexias car. The thing is that there is no rule in your "Welcome rules" that says you cant steal cars randomly and therefor I think it was bad of her banning me without giving me a warning, she were probably jsut out of tampons or something. Just please make her say shes sorry and give me free vip Wink. Was not fun to be without FL RP for one day.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Since this is an RP server, you need a Valid/Decent reason to basicly do everything, that includes stealing a car.
And what the f*ck?

"she were probably jsut out of tampons or something. Just please make her say shes sorry and give me free vip Wink."
The rebels had a car thieving objective wich was to steal cars and store at the rebel base. I did not know that was not a reason enough but Alexia just banned me without even giving me talk, not even asking why I stole her car.
Been talking to some people and most of them thinks she is a pretty bad admin and offensive to new members.

No hard feelings, just want you to give her a talk and maybe tell her to talk to the player before banning.
(06-22-2012, 11:23 PM)DAOL Wrote: The rebels had a car thieving objective wich was to steal cars and store at the rebel base. I did not know that was not a reason enough.
Well, it isn't. It is a very weak reason and excuse to steal whatever you want.

(06-22-2012, 11:23 PM)DAOL Wrote: Alexia just banned me without even giving me talk, not even asking why I stole her car.
Been talking to some people and most of them thinks she is a pretty bad admin.
We admins, don't always have the time to talk to every player when they break a rule.. It is a very populated and busy server.

Closed this until a Super Admin reviews this.
[Image: hahaha-no_ca7fdd_433522-jpg.2448]
(04-02-2012, 02:59 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: [Vehicle Rules]

1. Do not run people over under any circumstance.
2. Only drive on the streets, not on the pavement.
3. Don't park your car on the middle of the street.
4. When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your car is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.
5. Do not modify cars with props or tools without prior admin approval. Admins may modify a car with small objects/materials if it is required for an event.
6. Do not make seats in the back of the tides truck to transport people. IE:Seats thrown into the back or by making it a bus.
7. Do not reconnect to get your stolen car back.
8. Do not build your own car.
9. Do not spam the horn sound.
10. Do not use your car to propblock the street, to propblock your base, or other locations where people have to pass.
11. Don't use a car to kill anyone randomly.
12. When someone is on the road don't run them over on purpose to get by, go around them.
13. Don't randomly crash into other vehicles.
14. Don't steal someones car as they unlock it.
15. Do not climb on your car to jump a wall, this also counts as propclimbing.
16. Simply because a person isn't on the zebra crossing lines, doesn't mean you can run them over, your car has a horn ® and a handbrake (Spacebar).
17. Don't steal peoples cars randomly/Bad RP reason(ex:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not a reason)