Unban
Your Name : DrunkWalrus

Your Ban ID: 12476

Banned By: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: Global or Perm

Involved: Me

Why we should unban u:

Yesterday i was perm banned by Ruxandra Because i used ESP. Yes i hacked, Yes i cheated But we all make mistakes in our lives. Also if a person hacks do not perm them. So i think this is unfair when ur sposed to ban for 14 days and blacklist from weapons for 50 hours. Thank u for ur time.

Sincerely, DrunkWalrus
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
Quote:[General Rules]

1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban
Ok then why did u ban my friend loopy for only 15 days? i thought u wwere only sposed to ban for 15 days and blacklist weps for 50 hours. if u ask me sounds like thats favoritism
We only ban for two weeks the people caught by the Anti-Hack system. Since I caught you personally by a mistake of yours and you lied to me about it, it makes it a special case.

You should have also started with an apology instead of accusing us of being unreasonable.

Te ban stays.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Im sorry i apologize, and no im not just saying this to get unbanned, its because i care about the people in it and i like the enviroment. I made a mistake and its my fault. I apologize Ruxandra and if u do change ur mind I would be very thankful. Again i am very sorry

Take care Walrus Cheese
Make an Unban request in a month.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.