Lowering ban
Your name: [FL:RP]rand0m0mg
Your BanID: 12518
Banned By: [FL]Killjoy
Server: V33x
Involved: ousmn, Nahbe
Why we should unban you: I'm not asking to be unbanned, simply asking you to understand what happened and lower it.
This is what happened, we had a wave of bad cops that was tasing and generally failRPing. My friends was being tased and they we're being arrested for unfair reasons, so when i had the chance to kill them(the cops) i did. I had some kills by the time for the reason of being on the server for a long time.
People was minging and mocking us in verbal chat, that was one of the reasons i killed them, other reasons was e.g threatening me with crowbar and stepping on my tased friends or shooting them.
That "evidence" was nearly none. I do not recall breaking NLR, i was at diffrent places and doing diffrent things.
"RDM" is by far the most false thing in the video or ban request. That man that was filming was breaking NLR at the time he was filming. The whole police force was breaking NLR to kill us or arrest, i was unable to RP because there we're people arresting us and more. I did follow fearRP at ALL times.
2 days is fine or something like that, 1 week is way too extreme. You did the right thing banning me, but as i said 1 week is too extreme for RDM since there was none. If you are not going to lower the ban you can atleast tell me what rule i broke and how. In the video i unholstered a crowbar and threatened the others to kill them if they try to kill me with their crowbars, i then ran behind a house and holstered my crowbar and walked away. People was threatening to hit me with their crowbars and when i had a crowbar i killed them if they tried anything, so what? I had a crowbar to protect me, and i went behind a house and walked away
EDIT: Abstract(in the clip) ran DIRECTLY from spawn ro arrest us, he broke NLR. So did you.
Hello Admins first, Skillzor i have learn to much things in that server and i got 2 bans and i don't want the third one and you don't have improve to much we was crowbaring because the officers tazing people randomly and there is like 7 people have knife and crowbaring why special me and random omg man seriously (I have haters to much) and you happy i got 6 days banned from server i am sry can't wait that and when the officers failing rp you should record them not record us and last word i want to say please admin we need you in server v2d i can't record 5 players and please skillzor make sure next time why we are crowbaring ok Smile and i don't want to get banned anymore seriously cuz i have long way with this server and i like this too

Thank you.
Bullshit..

There was no cop that was randomly tasing because we made sure most of them got demoted as soon as the president came back from being afk.
We only arrested the people that was intentionally minging and while we tried to arrest the minges you guys joined in and started crowbaring the shit out of the police force just because it was fun.

I even had you all warned atleast 4 times that if this continues i will fraps you and ban request you for mass RDM.

EDIT: also there was alot of people that can confirm that this was going on for a long time and all this time i warned you for breaking NLR and Mass RDM.

I dont like giving my opinion on unban requests but from my point of view you were lucky that i diden't have a 30 minutes fraps video from the beginning to the end.
Sry Skillzor But you don't have enough proved man we was in the server like 2 hours and we watching the officers tazing and specially me for no reason and i crowbar them i can't watch the officers tazing me and cuff for me for "no reason" and 27 secs recording you should record at least 2 or 3 min to improve that i can't watch officers brekaing rules well i have fraps too i can record them but i have some proplems for not using it well and i will learn for starting ban request anyone breaking rules.

Thank you.
First of all, arresting people that is minging is backseat administration.
Second, you broke NLR to get that video.
Third, lot's of cops was randomly tasing. And you shot unarmed people wich is failRP.
Fourth, there was NO RDM.
5th, you recorded, as said 27 seconds of 2 hrs, you should atleast get 3 minutes of footage to throw false accusations at us.
6th, i was not involved in the RDMing, maybe i was in the crowd of crowbars.
7th, we never killed unarmed people, and I waited till the cops have switched too taser before i killed them...

Note: for next ban req, get fraps premium...
Killjoy i think you was fast at ban please correct me if i am wrong and RandomOmg said 7 reasons for that and i think this is enough for improved the unban request it's right we are rdm but we should not banned 1 week at least 2 days man and skillzor you can't record and your breaking NLR

Best Regards.
Why would i ever need fraps premium? it works fine as it is...
that about 90% lies but idc.
Video or its lies lets see what killjoy says about this whole thing i think its so much bullshit and that you deserv alot more ive seen you guys minging so much
(07-17-2012, 09:04 PM)skillzor Wrote: Why would i ever need fraps premium? it works fine as it is...
that about 90% lies but idc.
Video or its lies lets see what killjoy says about this whole thing i think its so much bullshit and that you deserv alot more ive seen you guys minging so much

Well, atleast me in the video is not killing anyone just simply pulling my crowbar out and running behind a house, not much of evidence is it?
And fraps premium records more then 30 sec.

(07-17-2012, 06:50 PM)ousmN Wrote: it's right we are rdm
"we"
I was not in this "we" i was not RDMing, maybe the others did, not me.
It was failRP to run around with crowbars and killing cops that is breaking NLR and arresting us. But when they have taser and i have crowbar, im pretty sure i will be the priority in fearRP.
All that you call it bullshit this is kind Unrespectly i don't want to say bad words here because i respect this forum and community and who the lier it's you just stop breaking nlr if the admins tell me make ban request for the same video you breaking nlr i can make it .
Know what, i don't even think i belong in your ban request! And i want my ban removed since there was no RDM and i did not do anything in the so called evidence.
I think you should get more evidence next time you decide to throw false accusations at players.