ban request|KhornaFlakes
Name of player: KhroneFlakes

SteamID:‪STEAM_0:0:22587441‬

Time in GMT: 11:15 GMT+2

Server:v33x

Summary: he and his friend STEAM_0:0:46938398 "FETUS_PUNCHER #R"
killed randomaly a rebel , i walk near by , enter the burger king , and he just no reason started shooting at me

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_upload
(will be upload about 2 hours from now)
you also forgot about the part when you went on a killing spree with an AK and shot half the people in the server as a gun dealer, became unemployed and shot an officer.
Did you forget to put the in part where you were a gun dealer and pulled out an AK, killing a good 5-6 people? Damn... of course you'd leave that out. LOL.
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
(07-17-2012, 08:48 AM)JESUS Wrote: you also forgot about the part when you went on a killing spree with an AK and shot half the people in the server as a gun dealer, became unemployed and shot an officer.

WTF i didnt killed an officer , i killed unploymed that tried to kill me with a crowbar!
So I just got banned by Ruxandra when the evidence isn't even finished downloading. For 13 days. How are you going to make your final decision if you haven't even heard the story yet? How is that fair or justified whatsoever?
Again, this guy RDM'd a good 5-6 people, and then comes BACK to us after spawning. Did you expect me not to retaliate? I'm not going to sit there and let him kill me over and over again.
oh yeah and your dumb link takes me to the place where it tells me to upload videos myself. why couldnt you wait till the video is uploaded and then do this because now there is no evidence but your word.
I put out a ban request for Ruxandra a while back, too. I'd rather have an admin who DOESN'T have a chance of hating me to review the case. Maybe that's why I got a 2 week ban without standing some sort of "trial." LOL
(07-17-2012, 09:29 AM)KhorneFlakes Wrote: I put out a ban request for Ruxandra a while back, too. I'd rather have an admin who DOESN'T have a chance of hating me to review the case. Maybe that's why I got a 2 week ban without standing some sort of "trial." LOL

The logs showed everything needed for your ban. If you decided to throw our past in order to try and discredit me, that's your issue.

User already banned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.