Goodbye Fearless And whoever knew me.
(07-24-2012, 11:26 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(07-18-2012, 11:02 AM)Jeremy Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 08:43 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Good riddance.
Well that was completely uncalled for.

Although I have no idea who you are, I still wish you the best of luck with college and all that.

He's one of the people who duped items and did an /advert on how to do it. Can't have respect for him.

Honestly Ruxandra Leave, Because That's a complete lie i do not cheat.

Also your going off topic, you are completely rude and immature For saying 'Good Riddance" that's rude, And honestly i dont need your respect your immature and your rude to me and others. And i want you to leave me alone I've done nothing to you. And i did nothing to deserve this.

And Good Riddance to your attitude Smile I dont need to deal with this.
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

The following 3 users Like Hoodrat38's post:
  • Nadrickk, Dylan, mievksc
Goodbye, not that I knew you, but goodbye anyhow.

Y'know, with all things said and done, any other person posting that kind of disrespecting, vile stuff on another person's goodbye/apology thread would be destroyed by the rage of an infinite sun's admins.
The following 4 users Like Dylan's post:
  • Nadrickk, Hoodrat38, mievksc, Dubwub
(07-24-2012, 11:48 PM)Dylan Wrote: Goodbye, not that I knew you, but goodbye anyhow.

Y'know, with all things said and done, any other person posting that kind of disrespecting, vile stuff on another person's goodbye/apology thread would be destroyed by the rage of an infinite sun's admins.

It's a sarcastic way of saying goodbye. Everyone's paying attention to it because an Admin said it, not a player. Simple as that.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-25-2012, 12:23 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 11:48 PM)Dylan Wrote: Goodbye, not that I knew you, but goodbye anyhow.

It's a sarcastic way of saying goodbye. Everyone's paying attention to it because an Admin said it, not a player. Simple as that.

Well That "Sarcastic" comment was very rude, and if you were truly being sarcastic you would have apologized for being saying such a rude thing. And everyone is paying attention because they want to, not because your some all mighty admin I'm sure they can care less. We are all human here and your simply acting like your superior too all of us that is all.

The following 1 user Likes Hoodrat38's post:
  • Nadrickk
I'm not acting at all superior, I take my job seriously, judge situations impartially. As I said before, I'm here to ensure safety of the server, not to make friends or socialize more than it's needed.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-25-2012, 12:33 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: I'm not acting at all superior, I take my job seriously, judge situations impartially. As I said before, I'm here to ensure safety of the server, not to make friends or socialize more than it's needed.

You take your job seriously, ok so you decline my unban request.?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16765

You do have a personal problem against me, because i asked for a different admin to look at it. Also their was no threat.

(07-25-2012, 12:35 AM)Hoodrat38 Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 12:33 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: I'm not acting at all superior, I take my job seriously, judge situations impartially. As I said before, I'm here to ensure safety of the server, not to make friends or socialize more than it's needed.

You do have a personal problem against me, because i asked for a different admin to look at it. Also their was no threat.

You've has me and Killjoy to review it. It was more than enough. If you want to waste your time even more, ask another Admin's opinion.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-25-2012, 12:37 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:

You've has me and Killjoy to review it. It was more than enough. If you want to waste your time even more, ask another Admin's opinion.

Oh I'm getting every admins opinion because this is uncalled for.

I do not hack or cheat! and i have never insulted you.!

(07-25-2012, 12:40 AM)Hoodrat38 Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 12:37 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:

Oh I'm getting every admins opinion because this is uncalled for.

I do not hack or cheat! and i have never insulted you.!

I never accused you of hacking neither cheating. You abused a glitch that time and even broadcasted on the whole server how to use it. It seems you don't understand this simple situation.

Thread locked. We can continue this discussion using the Private Message system.
Credit goes to Jamie.