Ban On 3 people. Please Read important.
Star 
This all occured at the MTL.

Thread Title: Random Raid, (RDM)Random Death Match, Also Bought are doors and said he owned the whole mtl when we were their first.

Name of player: Earl

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:39737468

Time in GMT: 11:30pm - 12:00pm

Server: Rp_Evocity_v2d

Summary: While me and my friends were building are Truck Delivery Company, Earl Decided to Buy the gate to the MTL and forced us to leave the place. We refused to earl saying we were here before him and owned the property before him, but he decided to get his friends and RDM us and raid are company and Molotov the whole place for no rp reason.

Evidence: A picture Of earl before he killed me http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheHood04/s...tab=public

Thread Title: Random Raid, (RDM)Random Death Match, Also Bought are doors and said he owned the whole mtl when we were their first.

Name of player: Reliqua

SteamID: Reliqua <3's Khaleesi STEAM_0:0:21481253

Time in GMT: 11:30pm - 12:00pm

Server: Rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: He Was with earl, and truman during raid and the RDM.

Evidence: Picture Of Reliqua http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheHood04/s...tab=public

And Herees Me Dead From him http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheHood04/s...tab=public

Thread Title: Random Raid, (RDM)Random Death Match, Prop Climb, Also Bought are doors and said he owned the whole mtl when we were their first.

Name of player: Truman

SteamID: [FL:RP] Truman STEAM_0:0:29366837

Time in GMT: 11:00pm - 12:00pm

Server: Rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: He was apart of the group before they raided i saw him trying to prop climb over my wall with this helicopter mine (its hard to see). Also he killed us and raided with earl and reliqua.

Evidence: Pic Of The Prop Climb http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheHood04/s...tab=public
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

We happened upon MTL, and I needed to build a base for SAA, so we bought the doors. We owned the doors and asked you to leave. Also, I'll be placing a ban request on you, due to you basing as a gun dealer with contra, breaking NLR, basing in a place we owned, breaking FearRP, and other breaches in the rules. Also, you guys shot at us when we asked you to leave after buying the doors. So we shot back.
(07-17-2012, 04:39 AM)Reliqua Wrote: We happened upon MTL, and I needed to build a base for SAA, so we bought the doors. We owned the doors and asked you to leave. Also, I'll be placing a ban request on you, due to you basing as a gun dealer with contra, breaking NLR, basing in a place we owned, breaking FearRP, and other breaches in the rules. Also, you guys shot at us when we asked you to leave after buying the doors. So we shot back.

For one We were in the MTL way before you guys showed up, We were building Are Evocity Trucking company. And you guys decided to come up and buy are doors while we were building. Also Its not are fault we forgot to buy the door while we where building. Then you said we were basing as gun dealer, and actually he wasn't. The Gun dealer goes on delivery trips to people who order from him, Also yes i had contra a security gaurd cant have contra.? And we never shot, Earl decided to pull out an m4 carbine and RDM the gun dealer. And thats when i opened fire on you guys because you all starting shooting at me.

So your story is completely wrong.
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

Alright. If that's what you say. I'll post up my ban request and let's see my evidence, hm?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16447
(07-17-2012, 04:39 AM)Reliqua Wrote: We happened upon MTL, and I needed to build a base for SAA, so we bought the doors. We owned the doors and asked you to leave. Also, I'll be placing a ban request on you, due to you basing as a gun dealer with contra, breaking NLR, basing in a place we owned, breaking FearRP, and other breaches in the rules. Also, you guys shot at us when we asked you to leave after buying the doors. So we shot back.

I have witnessed this event, I was appart of the company. And yes They RDM'd my friends and also molotaved our company for no Role play reason. I have no evidence because i was busy building at the moment when they came in so i was a witness to this event, and i do belive Earl Truman And Reliqua was breaking rules.

Reliqua you cant even post a ban on us because you guys broke so many rules in the first place, first off we owend the MTL before any of you guys showed up, and yes we were busy building are trucking company and forgot to buy the front gate of the MTL. But that dont give you the right to Randomly kill us, And raid us for no Role play reason. Also i was not basing as gun dealer i was the owner of the company and i deliver the product with my truck driver to the buyers locaton. (Basing would be me not selling anything and contra farming) but we were selling and yes my guaurd had the contra only not me. So please go ahead make the request because it will be denied. you cant say we shot first because earl shot at me and killed me thats why my gaurds fired back.

The logs dont lie.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator