Banned by - Killjoy "Prop spam" ?
Your name: [FL:RP] Basse

Your ban ID: 12446

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Server: Don't know, probably v33x

Involved: Equalizer

Why we should unban you: Why did I get banned? " spamming invisible props " Where do you get that from? I spawned two chairs and made them invisible, I meant no harm to anyone and Equalizer told me why and I told him why I spawned a chair, then made it invisible, then I removed it right away. Please give me an explanation here, Killjoy? What are these 'props' I spammed?
Here are some pretty pictures, you can explain them yourself.

Yes, two chairs not props.
I put them on the ground so it looked lik I was laying on the ground, and I forgot to remove them / no colide them when I was done with them and I appologize that.
Equalizer told me in OOC why I had invisible props, I explained then removed it right away and appologized.
I'm sorry i just had to comment on this.

While i was walking near the gas station Equalizer almost ran me over, i had a weapon unholstered, could of lost it, and later then i remembered Basse put there an invisible chair, and started mic spamming, i believe. So yeah i almost got killed because of his chairs.
(07-16-2012, 01:45 PM)Abstract Wrote: I'm sorry i just had to comment on this.

While i was walking near the gas station Equalizer almost ran me over, i had a weapon unholstered, could of lost it, and later then i remembered Basse put there an invisible chair, and started mic spamming, i believe. So yeah i almost got killed because of his chairs.

My chairs almost killed you, how?
Because I was driving and suddenly I hit your invisble chair with my supra which caused my car to flip aside.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-16-2012, 02:34 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Because I was driving and suddenly I hit your invisble chair with my supra which caused my car to flip aside.

Yeah sorry, I went AFK and forgot to remove them.

By the way, why didn't you make a ban request on me? I couldn't even explain my story, you just sent the pictures to Killjoy through.. Steam ?
Is this even allowed?
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator