Ban request x3
Name of player: Oleg, August 73 and ☢yo-yo☢

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42962356 (Yo-yo)
STEAM_0:0:48669375 (Oleg)
STEAM_0:0:44804496 (August73)

Time in GMT: 17:35 +2 GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: So what happend is that im tierd of all the rule breakers on v33x thats why i made this ban request usually i dont care. So i just bought the top floor of the apartments and went to see someone who wanted to buy some pots and seeds when i see Yo-Yo and oleg running past me in the stairs and going to the top floor. As i turn around to see what they are doing i hear them arm and then picklocking my door. Then August73 (Playing police) runs past me upstairs and sees Yo-Yo with an ak in his hand so he instantly shoots him as oleg holsters his gun.

Sadly i dident have the settings on fraps that records my microphone but what im saying after he got shot is "Nice try on random raiding..." Since there was nothing inside my door since i just bought it. Now i wanted the police to arrest oleg for carrying illegal weapons and trying to random raid but for some reason the police refuses to do that and forces me to let him through down the stairs. As i attempt to walk back up to my apartment the police blocks my way. I tell him can you move so i can get into my apartment? Then he says something like " Fuck you ¤#&#¤&#" (gotta watch the video to hear what he says) As i finally get past him he tells me get down on the ground so i ask him "What did i do?" Then he tases me, Cuffs me and leaves.

The ban request is on all 3 of them. The rebels for clearly seeing that they tried to raid me even tho the apartment was totally empty and the cop for tasing me and cuffing me for absolutley no reason at all.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_DHkupM...e=youtu.be
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct.
Suspension will be applied for 1 week.
Please note, insufficient evidence has been provided regarding players Oleg and Yo-yo

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator