Random tranq [CC] Discord
I was there with Discord, the police were raiding, he was helping his friends base.
Oh god why do people comment before readin...... Listen termin THIS HAPPEND ABOUT 15 MINUTES AFTER THE POLICE RAID =) understand now?

Also if you are going to comment watch the video before..
First of all, do not use caps and flame. Secondly, you see that guy in the suit behind Discord? Me.
As you can see the walls are still up, this must have been separate from your raid, as those walls were burned down by the time we left. I arrived with Discord and left as he left. As far as we were concerned the raid was still going, SS were still inside, as the walls burnt down they entered.
I was using caps because you had obviously not even read this thread before posting. I have about 3 answers already explaining what i explained in caps lock for you.
You are still not making any sence what so ever.....
I will only be answering Discords post from now on since you two have nothing to do with the shooting. Video proves no police raid was going on and proves it was random. Dont bother posting unless its Discord that has questions
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, the provided evidence does not enable identifying the violator.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator