Random tranq [CC] Discord
Name of player: [CC] Discord (please check the logs to confirm this as i dident see the players name when i got tranqed but i saw the person wearing a gasmask suit and he was what i think the only person wearing that suit at that place)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50757400

Time in GMT: 16:10 +2 GMT

Server: V33x.

Summary: Just joined the server and was going to RP as a cop. after playing for about 15 minutes i had been CDM and RDM atleast a total of 11 times so i got really mad and started frapsing everything. I get a call on the radio that they need backup regarding a doomfort at the cardealership remembering my car was still there since i joined because thats where i got cdmd i took the opportunity to go get my car but i noticed it was gone so i was going into bmd spawn to look for it when i get randomly tranqed by Discord.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aaJo_sJW...e=youtu.be
Video is private, make it unlisted.
yupp sorry my bad
My friend got raided by the cops.. As I had little ammo left, I figuerd i could tranq them. By doing this i was hoping they would focus more on the tranqer than the base.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
its my and my friend base and we where random raided from the cops (we didnt have nothing in there!)
the cops just started raided us no reason!
I had no part in that raid + I was unarmed at all times there was absolutley no reason at all for that random tranq.

+ there was no raiding going on at thoose times i was there. Only police looking around. + At the time i was looking for my car there was no cops in the area and its seen on the video i think.

Edit: As you can see in the video i turn the screen to watch the moltov being thrown and thats not a police throwing that molotov which indicates that it was no police raid.
i know that , 3 cops and 2 SS were randomaly raiding me and my friend base , without reason , the server just came up , all goverment fearRP
as far as i know you dident do any of the shooting so dont involve yourself since your not allowed to post here

im to tierd of being rdm, cdm, randomly shot at etc etc... sick of all the minges thats why i bring stuff like this up. There was no cops in the area so dont bother saying it was a police raid going on. There was no reason to shot me what so ever you could have instead asked me to help you against the raiders throwing molotovs.
He has the right of posting here.

Just normal police looking around ? There were 2 heavy armed SS and some cops with their guns out. How is that just " police looking around" ?

Im not even sure if it was me tranqing there.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I also mention that im not 100% sure it was you i want it checked by the admins before there comes any conclusions but since you where the only one wearing a gasmask suit at that moment and i clearly saw before i started the fraps that the guy in the gasmask suit point it right at me and shot.

It might not be "Normal police looking around" they failed rp by having their guns out for no reason BUT you are bringing up stuff that happend BEFORE you shot me. There was absolutley NO police around exept me at the time when i got shot. it had been about 15 minutes earlier that you got so called "raided by the police"
Look at the goddamn video i look around in it showing that there is NO cops around and that its Unemployes raiding you. If you would have just accepted that you did wrong and admitted that you actually shot me for no reason from the beggining i think i would have removed the post because you have been playing on the server for long and it could be an understandable mistake. But since you start arguing about it instead there is no need to do that.