Please ban: Blackdeimos and SWAT Helium
Exclamation 
Name of player: (SWAT Helium, Blackdeimos)

SteamID: (Steam ID: 0:0:37203155, 0:0:29694625)

Time in GMT: (16:10)

Server: (rp_evocity v33x)

Summary: (I was driving but had severe lag, so I knocked down a person on the road, I usually signals! (But the road for cars, not pedestrians! And there is nothing to put the contraband in the road, In this life no one will do, and yet rp - a game in real life. I play rp in November of that year, and I know the rules), then when I left the car to blow up the damn printer, which they put on the road, the police came for me to figure out what was going on, I explained the them all but I just shot! Although I have answered all the questions, and it does not entitle them to do so. (The server was lag, and lasted a very long time) They tried to arrest me just like that, but because they are noobs, and don `t know what to start to get a warrant from the mayor, I understand that he explained the play on this server more than 130 hours, and I know what I'm doing ! I sat in my car, but the cop was standing in my way, they killed me and then fired two pistol clips into my body to taunt him. Apparently it was fun.
)

Evidence: (download video) (to download from here, just need to enter the code and click on the link!)
when it will consider this application! I wrote it about 6 hours ago! I said it on the server and I was banned! but you do not act!

it's because I'm a ***? Cheese

It's been about 8 hours!
I said "damn admins" and the admin banned me for 24 hours, but the strange thing that he did not reply on this subject, even though I told him
18 hours have passed, and the admins do not care where they're just looking? while the other is banned.
We do out jobs for free and really get offended when you insult us.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.