Map File
Hey,

Maybe some people won't understand this but im sure senior server owners or just people who do understand this will... understand.. this.

There is a file missing on the FastDL of the server.
No its not rp_evocity_v2d or the map itself.

It is a file wich people keep downloading over and over and what makes people take longer to join...

Maybe some of you don't have this and maybe some do.

The file is called garrysmod/maps/graphs/rp_evocity_v2d.ain
this file is apparantly not or incorrectly added to your FastDL and makes people join the server slower.

this might also count for rp_evocity_33x server
That file is called garrysmod/maps/graphs/rp_evocity_33x.ain

Maybe new people to Gmod don't understand but this is probably for the admins or developers Temar or SoulRipper.

Its a really small thing but can make a big difference everything you join it will take you 30 seconds to 1 min longer to join (Game has to be Restarted)

Sincerly, Ryan Stealth

Oh and to get that file its in the GameServer or Dedicated Server itself "File Manager" at the same position
garrysmod/maps/graphs/rp_evocity_v2d.ain

If you need any help allthought this should be easy, Ask me here xD
Why are they even there in the first place? Neither of the evocity maps have ai nodes in them.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Every map has a .ain file but you cant get it in the first place, if you run it on a gameserver or dedicated server it appears in the graphs/ Folder.

And Users have to download it.
I don't know myself what it does but it just automaticly forcedownloads without the server owner wanting it xD
I don't have the correct access to do this update (yet?), but if it's possible what you described then it surely would be usefull.
It always kinda annoyed me having to download the .ain file in v33x every time.

Moved to approved.
Done?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator