Admins :)
Wink 
Hi my name is Amstaff and i think the admins are doin a great job, but how can it be illegal to say "hey no one is saying anything relax" to an admin who is crazy and rageing at everyone + CAPSLOCKING in almost every sentence.Heart
Hi Amstaff, thanks for the appreciating our work. Could you please me more specific?
im sorry killjoy i cant name any names because i think that he does a good work him self too, but needs to relax and let the noobs be noobs and just learn them the lesson Smile
(01-04-2011, 11:26 AM)amstaff Wrote: im sorry killjoy i cant name any names because i think that he does a good work him self too, but needs to relax and let the noobs be noobs and just learn them the lesson Smile

Lol, just speak up we can take criticism as long it's constructive and not for tearing us down.
This isn't a dictatorship you have freedom of speech lol.
-Signature removed-
(01-04-2011, 05:57 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(01-04-2011, 11:26 AM)amstaff Wrote: im sorry killjoy i cant name any names because i think that he does a good work him self too, but needs to relax and let the noobs be noobs and just learn them the lesson Smile

Lol, just speak up we can take criticism as long it's constructive and not for tearing us down.
This isn't a dictatorship you have freedom of speech lol.

Finally, Then I would like to say that the following people are awesome:
me
Killjoy, you kinda killed s.J.'s post by editing Hoot's Tounge
(01-04-2011, 05:57 PM)s.J. Wrote: as long it's constructive and not for tearing us down
And Hoot's post was just insulting an admin.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • M.K