Unban request.
Your name: [FL:RP] Saren
Your ban ID: 12387
Banned by: [FL] Grub
Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: Hello dear FL community. I got Garrysmod to my birthday from my aunt. My cousin recommended me about a think called "FapHack". I have downloaded it, played it abit on DarkRP servers. I came to FL, i read the rules, i saw no hacks allowed. I quit my gmod, deleted the wrong FapHack folder, i've had one on Garrysmod/Addons and not Garrysmod/Garrysmod/Addons, so i deleted the wrong one. I started playing again, without noticing i ran the script i did run it. Suddenly i get banned, And i didnt understand why... I saw now that its cuz of FapHack. Now i removed all of it, FL seems like a fun community. I would really apperciate if you'll unban me, this is my first time and indeed i'm not willing to hack, all i want is to play nicely on FL, thats all. So if you could unban me that'd be great, i just want to play. I'm sorry for the inconvinience.
Look... Im not trying to be the jerk here but, you had hacks and it's kind of your fault for having them..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I'm not blaming anyone but myself for that, I know it's my fault for having them on.
But I promise you I didn't had them on because I was going to do something.
I only deleted the wrong folder, that was a honest mistake, I'm just trying to get a second chance.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, your two week ban was a warning. If you come back to our network with cheats again, you will be permanently banned with no chance of appeal.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator