About admin abuse threads
Hello Community

I've seen a lot admin abuse threads that doesn't meat the requirement for an abuse thread. We wan't you to read all the sticky threads in the section before you post anything. That will make the work a lot more easy for us and you.

You also have to remember to get proper evidence before you post anything. Posting without evidence and it will probably be closed. So please get everything and post a proper request. We will take it more serious then.

Remember to calm down and don't rage in the thread nor insult us or other players, we will close it immediately if you do. And after that think, is this really abuse or am I just pissed, should I rather post an unban request? - THIS PART IS IMPORTANT

Rules For The Admin Abuse Thread (Click here)

Admin Abuse Template (Click Here)

General Information (Click Here)

More Information To Be Found Here (Click Here)

Thank you.

Best regards,
Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 2 users Like Andreas's post:
  • HellShell, Catkillerfive
If they dont read the rules in the Admin Abuse thread itself, I doubt they will take the time to read this too.
There is really no stopping all the trashy Admin Abuse complaints unless it is made that the rules pop up right as you click on the thread forcing them to read it before they have a chance to put one up that breaks the forum rules.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Haarek, Von Tempski, BenyBlancoBrnx
I agree with Fultzy here, there must be some sort of tablet or form you must fill in.
The ban thing works okey, but you still get the requests.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I'm surprised how unbelievably clueless half the people that post those abuse threads are. To the people that just were never smart enough to read the rules, thankfully it's been posted above clear as day ^

But to the people who are purposely doing it, and post things like " oh after I accidentally killed the entire nexus population I was then banned because I accidentally disconnected while an admin was talking to me... C'mon, just c'mon.

Rediculous
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Not too much you can do here, hopefully this thread will remind people but at the end of the day, ragers gonna rage.
When a raging kid gets banned, he creates a account. And goes straight to the admin abuse threads, he then posts shit like:

Admin should be banned! I had a reason for killing everyone at BP the admin banned me without talking to me this in unfair i want him ban
cuz he do not like me!!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
well for Admins who dont pay for admin ablitys uness they saw it for them selfs they should take the time to talk to both sides. I had a minor incident on the server so I called a admin and the rule was not on the forums and the player claimed another admin said a kill zone was ok. Some kids can learn some wont but its worth the effort . It dose improve the comunity/game play. From a donators view thats not there job nor should it... asuming donators can kick...
I would say take the time if your a admin most kids even if they do get banned are less angry about it when they understand what they did wrong. If they wont listen then there loss
This thread should be pinned in admin abuse thread
Or have a separate link like "Rules" button above on the top page bar
Closing, as this thread is out dated.

The admin abuse section of the forums has been closed down due to players heavily misusing it.