Unban Request
Your name: cornedbeefkeef

Your ban ID: 12368

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: All

Involved: Hughes, Bigtoe, Ruxandra and Bradley

Why we should unban you: Let's start then, I first picked the corleone don and organised a raid on the president, he had his taxes higher than average and we thought it was unfair. So, We organized a big raid but it fell to part in the elevator when we all got seperated, Me and Bradley were the only ones left to stay in the elevator so we ran into the courtroom and raided the president in the court room, I managed to kill 1 and wound Ruxandra until we were killed.

Let's get to the explanation of why we raided : We raided as we thought that the tax issue was a thing to raid for, as i was taking influence from other people as i have seen many raids using taxes as an excuse, Those people didn't get banned. If you ask Hughes or Bradley i genuinely thought that Taxes were an excuse to raid for, and it wasn't an organised 'Random' raid. I didn't specifically decide to shoot everyone for the fun of it, Because that would be RDM. Everyone else in the game at the time realised it was a raid 'In-Character'.
I for one actually approve of this ban being lifted because Bigtoe and Bradley did nothing wrong they simply didn't like that the taxes were too high so they tried to assassinate the president. After that failed the main town was put on lock down and the Corleone members were banned from the main town so obviously the players didn't mind the attempt but then when Bigtoe and Bradley were banned they cancelled the lock down.
His taxes were 20, not even 30. You just wanted to raid someone and searched for any possible reason. You also managed to ruin our small RP in the courtroom.

And no, you cannot raid for taxes, the ban stays however.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.