Ruxandra
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Quote:You complain about being laughed at and stepped on? Imagine how we felt when you did this to us. It's not so funny anymore now, is it.

I want a 10 minute recording on you RPing on a SeriousRP server sent as a PM if you actually want a chance to be unbanned,

Is this something new you came up with, Ruxandra? Stop abusing your power and get your ass off the throne, you should have been replaced with Blackdog instead.
It's a freaking courthouse, how old are you? 12? You're supposed to be serious, not laughing at someone.

Rage thread indeed.
Cya

User warned for insulting/acting disrespectful opposite the staff.
The following 1 user Likes basti703's post:
  • Flux
I gave you probably the most simple assigment of them all. You just had to record 10 minutes of doing SeriousRP.

Come back when you do it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
He mad.jpg
I just don't understand why Bast has to go through this when clearly all of the other cases didn't need to do that..
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Basse, Spartan
(07-13-2012, 10:02 AM)basti703 Wrote: Is this something new you came up with, Ruxandra? Stop abusing your power and get your ass off the throne, you should have been replaced with Blackdog instead.

I feel so loved!
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 8 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • equal, Spartan, Basse, WorldWideCoffee, Ted, Flux, Nevy, basti703
(07-13-2012, 10:11 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: I just don't understand why Bast has to go through this when clearly all of the other cases didn't need to do that..

This was the only case where I could express my opinion and make demands.

80% of the people that got a second chance contrafarm all day. If I don't see any contribution, why should we bother?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
In my opinion this assignment is unfair, alot of people have such a crap computer that having any type of recording program in the background will either crash their game or make it as laggy as a 999 ping DDoS...

If I got an assignment like that I woulndt be able to do it since my computer is a crap computer, normally I do 20-35 FPS and with Fraps turned on my computer would start crying.

And like he said, he won't be able to do a demo neither. If it such a problem for him, why not just give him a go for about a week.. If he gets too many complaints, revoke the unban. = Problem Solved.

-Bast is indeed a brilliant roleplayer and he should have a chance to actually attempt to show that he have changed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Ted
(07-13-2012, 10:16 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 10:11 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: I just don't understand why Bast has to go through this when clearly all of the other cases didn't need to do that..

This was the only case where I could express my opinion and make demands.

80% of the people that got a second chance contrafarm all day. If I don't see any contribution, why should we bother?

Well, i'm sorry to say but.. I'm not one of the 80% that does, I have atleast 3 RP points I think, and I have done alot more RP beside the ones I earned points for.
I did contrafarm in the beginning do gain money enough to get a good car, and I can't remember you being an admin before I got perm banned, so why are you telling me how bad you had it? I can actually remember you doing alot of aggressive RP, doing contrabands over at the slums.
I wanna contribute in every RP, I already got crazy RP ideas but I can't really make any crazy RP on serious RP as I can't use props.
And Blackdog, you had my respect all the time, I remember you grabbed me, took me on the nexus roof and banned me for backseat administrating when I killed a minge all the time for ruining RP.
You were nice to me, and I could easily understand you, hopefully you'll earn the admin powers back.

Edit: Equal<3
I agree with Zap and Equal. While I could record a demo, I wouldn't be able to convert it to AVI or record it with Fraps because those processes take up quite a lot of CPU, especially with high-quality recording (since the text in Cider is so fucking tiny) and my computer's a bit shite.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • basti703
Its not that its hard to get the full version of fraps, easely *WAREZ REMOVED*.

Its just the unfairness in this case, I've never seen anybody else who had to make a 10 minutes long demo in order to get unbanned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • basti703