why I get ban ? :S
Your name: (Steam friends name) AKETETOKO

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)12300

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL] Killjoy

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Nothing

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I want to know for why reason I get banned... Im only walking to get back on town when we get raided in UM and I get ban...
You mass RDMed and promoted very agressive RP. Oddly it did not surprise me at all, I see you promote very agressive RP and conduct RDM many times.
Your ban was issued based on amount of complaints, the logs and your KDR. This was your 13th ban and your next one will be permanent. This is not HL2DM or CSS.
Alright,

When first I joined the server the first thing I noticed was you killing some cop for no legitimate reason, I wen't cop as I saw some RP potential with all the killings, I saw you pull out a crowbar, in the second you saw me you took it away again. I followed you around BP, as you ran into BP the Police Commander came in yelling and I quote - "This is the police, freeze!". As me and the commander was having you under gun point by two Mp5's you pull out a molotov and dumped it at Rambox's gunshop just beside you, in order to kill your self by the flames. As I expected you didnt attempt to leave the flames you just crouched in the flames and let your self burn to death, in my opinion this should be seen as "Suicide to avoid an RP situation/arrest".

I also happened to notice that you had 23 kills with 30 Minutes of playtime which is a very excessive amount of kills within that time range.

My Summary.

I hope this helped the case. ~Equalizer
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Man, When I do it was admin and I didn't do superagressive... Just self defense in my shop when cop raid with reason weed illegal and break NLR several time... Nice nice awesome take ban without reason... Can't RP BMD Dealer without frapp, Okay next time I turn it ON

And Equalizer you just lying... admin saw my kills and do warrant when I was in my shop cops raiding and citizen running to stole my weed no it's my problem but I take my sentence and just only play in this server with FRAP ON.
As I have trouble understanding what you are attempted to write here my reply might be sloppy, anyways.

I see you are accusing me of lying here,
  • The Shop wasnt yours.
  • You say the shop belonged to you, why would you ever burn your own shop down if you got raided by cops?
  • I understood nothing else, I'm sorry. :I

Also, you weren't BMD when this incident happened, you were unemployed. Over'
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Aketetoko, you pretty much always cry about RDM etcetera. But you are one of the few people I pretty much always see RDMing when you're on. You barely ever have an RP reason to kill and you were a corleone, not a BMD (As far as I know and saw) And cops breaking NLR means you turn fraps on and holster your weapon to prevent losing it. Not shooting them. (I think that's back seat administration.)

I really don't have anything against you as a person, but I do have something against your ways of RP. It's too agressive and no one, except for you, I think, enjoys it.

Now, please live with your ban. It's not unjust that you got banned and it's not the first time you got banned for this kind of offense, I saw.

You should try passive RP. It is a hell of a lot of fun. Ofcourse, time consuming, but hey, it's an RP server, so taking time RPing is pretty much a must if you ask me.

A while earlier I saw you get 12 kills as a BMD within a matter of minutes, because of a random raid / NLRing cops. But there were admins online at that time and infact you backseated by killing them instead of @ messaging them.

I rest my case.

Little edit:

I only saw him as a corleone doing this, I know nothing of the unemployed actions he committed.
BMD, citizen, corleone's , rebel's no matter... if I'm getting raided I defend my self... I'm only shooting cops when I get raided and Ididn't cry in any moment about RDM Cheese no problem
Tell me please, Aketetoko - how do you always get raided? People manage to keep shops going for hours without a single raid, yet you can't go 30 minutes without 20+ kills. Your ban history does reinforce this opinion.
Killjoy... Admin was in server when I gett raided ADMIN DOES WARRANT I can warrantize this... Yes my historial not reinforce my word... But I answer its RP server I want to get ROLEPLAY points ... I try to make several times Weed Store for people can saw WEED and I can teach them how to grow weed but EVERY TIME I get raid with COPS MAD don't know to play... If u can look logs u can saw several times NLR cops and citizen running in my shop... Really I wanna play good I didn't do more RDM in me after ban... But is they word versus mine