br on mr. ice and dannyboy
Name of player: Mr. Ice, [FL:RP] DannyBoy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43653405 , STEAM_0:0:47774980

Time in GMT: i would say around 7:15 pm

Server:V2d

Summary:Mr. ice started this by randomly knifing Kalastaja then was trying to escape while cuffed under gun point and asking to be killed. Dannyboy sniped him...

Evidence::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BOS0kAnt...e=youtu.be
All I see is that Ice guy breaking FearRP.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-12-2012, 08:44 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: All I see is that Ice guy breaking FearRP.

Breaking FearRP? I tried to escape and when I saw the gunpoint of Kalstjka (or something) I stopped. Tell me how I broke fearRP.

Also, DannyBoy has nothing to do with it. The hitman clearly has gotten away. Nice how you skip the the part between the murder and when you talk with DannyBoy, Captain Smiles. The murderer just ran away XD.

And by the way, why don't you have ban request on that guy that is constantly jumping on me, Captain Smiles? That was the real minge.
"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." Sima Qian
(07-12-2012, 02:06 PM)Mr. Ice Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 08:44 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: All I see is that Ice guy breaking FearRP.
And by the way, why don't you have ban request on that guy that is constantly jumping on me, Captain Smiles? That was the real minge.

Um, Mr. Ice, you are actually a huge minge. I didn't record it, but a couple days ago when I was a cop Mr. Ice was randomly shooting at us while we were carrying out an investigation across the city. So ducked for cover then ran after him and when I caught up he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. Talk about a minge.
Mr.Ice banned for breaking FearRP.

Ban request partially approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.