Loading Resources crash
All of my Source games have been working fine for a few years now, and then this happens. Whenever I try to make a listen server for any Source game (I've tried Garry's Mod, Counter-Strike: Source and Team Fortress 2) the game will get to "Loading Resources" before freezing for a few minutes and then quitting. It doesn't give me an error or anything. I haven't changed anything in the game files, and I haven't installed any addons for any of the games for ages.

I've tried fresh installs, reinstalling the games, restarting my computer and everything and nothing has worked. Not too long ago Counter-Strike: Source began crashing (hl2.exe has stopped working) whenever I restarted a server to be able to set sv_lan to 0 (the console command didn't have anything to do with it since the game would still crash with it set to 1). In these cases I would use the map command, but changelevel would have the same effect.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Have you tried google?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
And the winner of the Most Useless Post in a Help Thread of the Year award goes to...

Yes, I have tried using Google, and yes, I have tried the solutions I found. None of them worked.
(07-12-2012, 05:11 PM)Jeremy Wrote: And the winner of the Most Useless Post in a Help Thread of the Year award goes to...

Yes, I have tried using Google, and yes, I have tried the solutions I found. None of them worked.
Alright then.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Do you use SRCDS or just Create Game?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Create Game.
Well I tried ignoring the problem until it went away. That didn't work.
The dedicated server works fine, but I don't want to have to create one every time I want to test a map I'm working on,

Also bump.
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Sharkie