Un ban request Butch
Your name: Steam: Butch In-game: Kevin Melone

Your ban ID: 12382

Banned by: Dont know full name but Alexia

Server: Evocity v2D

Involved: Mr Moe Lester.

Why you should unban me: I was just duping a house I had made for my friend. He was copying it real quick so I just put it on the road infront of the corleones spawn. He duped it, so I removed my house. Then he spawned a copy of it on the road, just to take a closer look at it, a car crashed into it and someone died, idk but the admin who ban me claimed it killed 2 people, idk how a house kills two people, but i'm in no way arguing. I'm simplying saying I can't explain in detail how those people
died.( I did'nt see anyone die ) It was his house that killed those people not mine, I was ban. Mr Moe even admitted it and Alexia told Mr Moe to tll me to make this request. She ban me for 12 days.... 12 days for 2 accidental kills. Serously, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Please help me I would love to continue playing your endorfin enducing server.

NOTE: sorry ive been edditing so much, I'm new just trying to get all my info right and straight.
You spawned a House in the middle of a road, A ROAD, Which you're not allowed,
And you saw that car on the way to you.You could've easily moved position or wait for the car, or even spawn it on another position.
I did'nt see the car, and it was'nt my car that killed the person. AND 12 days is a bit too much for someones first ban, even when it was accidental (I didn't see any car) I don't know how you can just see things through my eyes to where you can say that i saw those people. And yesterday you were the one who told my friend to tell me to make this unban request so why would you disapprove it, what you just told me to make it to waste my time? you could of simply just told him to tell me to go fuck myself instead of making me make an account, find out the proper unban request format and waste my time so you can just disapprove of my unban request. And 12 days is what people get for hacking and i accidentally killed TWO people TWO people, OH I'm sorry i forgot to say that THOSE WEREN'T EVEN MY KILLS!

This is a picture of a sad panda.. It describes my general mood towards this situation: http://www.google.es/imgres?um=1&hl=es&s...iangamer.c
Approved, Ban reduced to 3 days.

[FL] Alexia