Ryan Uban Request
Your name: (Ryam Jesus Is My Savior)

Your ban ID: (12172)

Banned by: (KillJoy)

Server: (V2D)

Involved: (I don't remember the names but i remember what happened.)

Why we should unban you: (I believe that the evidence supported for the ban request proves to be unsubstantial The man I had killed in the screenshot had attacked me just 30 seconds earlier. He attacked me almost killing me i had 5 hp left i ran away and got away. I then came back to him and killed him after i healed myself with a health pack. In role play if someone hurts you almost killing you, it is completely normal to fight back and want revenge. "This is a legitimate RP Reason for the murder." After I had killed this man people started chasing me with crowbars and knifes trying to kill me. I told them to stop they broke fearRP. They tried to attack me and i killed them. I don't believe that this ban was fair. I would not consider it rdm or even close to massive rdm. The evidence given did not even prove that i killed him randomly. I don't believe that the evidence proves that I committed rdm only that I had shot and killed someone. Also in this case the man attacking me with the knife had no reason to attack me.... I had a justified reason to attack him and he didn't. Thus it was failrp. Since he didnt have a justified reason to attack me he should be the one banned not me. I believe that this ban should be removed if not shortened. Thanks Ryan) Also I don't see how I broke any rules. If you could please explain what rules I broke that would be great. Thanks.
I hit the CTRL key but I'm still not in control!

[Image: Pawn_f6e73f_1525960.jpg]
You were constantly disturbing other people's passive RP. The evidence provided against you showed use of excessive force, killing/injuring pretty much everybody in the nearby area.
(07-09-2012, 06:39 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You were constantly disturbing other people's passive RP. The evidence provided against you showed use of excessive force, killing/injuring pretty much everybody in the nearby area.

This is not true. In the screenshot as you can see there is blood splattering.... At the point blank range i was at there was no way i could have hurt anybody but him. If i even walked by them they freaked out... I don't believe i broke any rules at all. I did not ruin their passive rp. They ruined it by attacking me first without warning me to leave. Regardless if it is passive RP or not, they still did not ask me to leave by threatening me, instead they attacked me with a knife. I was not disturbing there RP all i was doing was watching... I still believe this ban was unfair and that it should be lifted/shortened. BTW the evidence shows me shooting someone there are many different reasons why someone could be shooting someone you cant automatically incline that I was rdming someone just from a picture. This is not concrete evidence. Also if someone attacks you regardless if it was during a passive rp or not, you have a roleplay reason to attack them back. (IRL if someone stabs you almost to death, your going to want to kill them.) If this was such a "serious passive rp" they wouldnt have attacked me without a reason.

If you could make a decision that would be great but i can wait. I just don't think the ban was right.

It's been two days could you guys please make a decision.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator