Disable the server loading music
I truthfully hate the loading music. It always interferes with my music that is playing whenever I play fearless. I would love for there to be some type of option that would remove the loading music or just it be removed in general. For all the people that are against the removal because of that one song that was on it. Just play it everytime you join the server and your problem is solved in that song.
Speaking of the loading, where did the "Do you know?" and Summary about FL go?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I honestly dont know how, but... I cant hear the music. My speaker volume is at the max.
If It's possible I think there should be 1 of these suggestions:

1: You can change the song by yourself and put whatever song you like

2: Make a voting page as somebody requested, and there you can vote for a song you like, and every month or week there's a different song

I think Nr.1 would be awesome if it was possible to make, and I'm sure Nr.2 is possible
(07-10-2012, 10:20 PM)Caboose Wrote: I honestly dont know how, but... I cant hear the music. My speaker volume is at the max.

Download flash player for other browsers ...
Problem Solved.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16729
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Can't you just go to the option bar and turn the audio down?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm stupid.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Support from here!
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(07-25-2012, 12:03 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: EDIT: Why is people crying so much about it. You only need to hear on it for MAX 2 minutes while loading/Joining?
It takes my computer an eternity to connect to the server. On multiple occasions the music has had time to play all the way to the end, after which it just starts again.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I have a way of doing this.
Player will have the option to (re)enable it at any time he wants, so not disabling it permanently.

Approved.