Disable the server loading music
Doesn't turning music off in the sound options get rid of it? I can't check atm.
Maybe in the Character Page there could be a "Manage Music" or something, allowing the user to..

1. Select the server ( v2d, v33x, build )
2. For the server they choose, they can then click a drop down list an select a song they want as the intro, or there could be a selection to have none.
(07-09-2012, 07:33 AM)grub Wrote: -Support

Dancing in the Moonlight was a mighty fine song also...

If the music bugs you so much just take your headset off? Or even like others said turn down the volume...

(07-08-2012, 11:28 PM)Nevinator Wrote: Or you could just turn the volume off until your in?

Personally, i loved the jazz on v33x.

-Support.

(07-08-2012, 07:43 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: "your car is parked right outside my window, it entirely blocks the view and is quite ugly, please kindly move it"
"WHY DONT YOU JUST CLOSE THE CURTAINS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT CheeseDDDD"

Shockingly, some of us actually want to be able to listen to other things while we load, we don't want to have to turn our audio off or put up with some song we're not interested in, have heard hundreds of times before and that drowns out anything else we listen to.

(07-09-2012, 02:13 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Doesn't turning music off in the sound options get rid of it? I can't check atm.

No, it's a webpage, it's not playing a music file in Gmod.

(07-08-2012, 11:15 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: The music have been made for good RP ideas like you RP as sherlock ( HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA)
You will have some kinda detective music ^^
-support
By the way
The music have been made to make people that joins to the server more impressed

wut

(07-08-2012, 09:50 PM)Midget Wrote: It's good for new people, the load is long and you can't go on the web-browser when it's loading (at least for me). It might want the players too complete the load.

- support I think...

(The loading was long the first time I joined, I do not have a potatoe, maybe I do but it should be hooked up to a toaster then.)

And if you don't want to listen to music, it's the most frustrating thing ever, especially if you're new and are therefore taking a long time to load. Quite frankly, if the music had been on when I first joined, I would have just left and never come back.
The following 1 user Likes 5p carrier bag's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
I will make a new ingame command for it like /disablemusic
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Haarek
Is it possible for the mp3 to download, so we can change the file and put our own music in?
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(07-10-2012, 07:43 AM)Aoixification Wrote: Is it possible for the mp3 to download, so we can change the file and put our own music in?

Yes
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
>ESC
>Options
>Audio
>Music volume (turn it down)
>???
>Profit

(07-10-2012, 07:57 AM)Tingfinder Wrote: >ESC
>Options
>Audio
>Music volume (turn it down)
>???
>Profit

Quote:No, it's a webpage, it's not playing a music file in Gmod.
(07-09-2012, 12:03 PM)Soul Wrote: We need an option to turn it off, but how? Any buttons will not work since the loading screen in gmod is not clickable.
Maybe the first time you join you will have the music on. After that there will be a option in the f1 menu to turn the music off on the loading screen.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
No, just have it off. Many new players will find it annoying, as do a few regulars.

I don't see the appeal in having loading music. You can listen to music on iTunes or Spotify if you like.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles