Disable the server loading music
(07-08-2012, 07:10 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: Title of Suggestion:Remove the music from the loadingurl

Description:pancake and glass assorted drawers jesus is bible do i really need a description because towels are soft and moist

Why:It's the most annoying thing ever if you don't like it. I don't want to be forced to listen to a song I do not like every time I join, and I'm sure many people will agree with me, it might be cool the first time you join, but after hearing the same song every time you join, it just becomes the most awful song ever. If I wanted to listen to music while joining, I'd start up my own music.

The music have been made for good RP ideas like you RP as sherlock ( HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA)
You will have some kinda detective music ^^
-support
By the way
The music have been made to make people that joins to the server more impressed
Or you could just turn the volume off until your in?

Personally, i loved the jazz on v33x.

-Support.
We should have a forum "official thread" wich lets the PLAYERS choose wich music they want, Soul, Nudel and the others should make a poll, and we can vote in it. And Soul and Nudel can pick the music that should be voted on. Cheese

Or at least something like that.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Arcus
(07-09-2012, 12:36 AM)Midget Wrote: We should have a forum "official thread" wich lets the PLAYERS choose wich music they want, Soul, Nudel and the others should make a poll, and we can vote in it. And Soul and Nudel can pick the music that should be voted on. Cheese

Or at least something like that.

From what I can gather, Soul has a good taste in music. I'd hate it if he would be willing to jeopardize the good music of the intro.

Y'know what they say:
"Jazzy is classy".
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Haarek
-Support

Dancing in the Moonlight was a mighty fine song also...

If the music bugs you so much just take your headset off? Or even like others said turn down the volume...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(07-09-2012, 07:33 AM)grub Wrote: If the music bugs you so much just take your headset off? Or even like others said turn down the volume...
(07-08-2012, 11:28 PM)Nevinator Wrote: Or you could just turn the volume off until your in?
Again, what if you'd rather listen to your own music? I'd rather not have to keep putting on a second pair of headphones just to listen to what I want.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
We need an option to turn it off, but how? Any buttons will not work since the loading screen in gmod is not clickable.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Can't you just remove it? If people want the music they can download it and play from their own computer.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
When I had my old, slow PC. I used to sing to the current song with the fearless description while it was loading. *blushes*

Dont look at me like that, its like a singing in the showing thing.. right?
I suggest adding a option to Disable it, As I find it quite calming. So more or less + Support