I'm wondering.
As long as someone can contribute to the thread or assist in clarifying things I think it should be okay, however just going on a thread saying "lol what a nub gud ur banned" should obviously not be allowed.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • equal
(07-08-2012, 10:07 PM)GunFISH Wrote: As long as someone can contribute to the thread or assist in clarifying things I think it should be okay, however just going on a thread saying "lol what a nub gud ur banned" should obviously not be allowed.

I thought it was only as long as someone was directly involved?
(07-09-2012, 12:23 AM)Dylan Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 10:07 PM)GunFISH Wrote: As long as someone can contribute to the thread or assist in clarifying things I think it should be okay, however just going on a thread saying "lol what a nub gud ur banned" should obviously not be allowed.

I think if that you have somthing important or can help somone doing somthing you should be allowed to post there.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-09-2012, 12:31 AM)Midget Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 12:23 AM)Dylan Wrote:

I think if that you have somthing important or can help somone doing somthing you should be allowed to post there.

Why wouldn't you just PM both sides and an admin about it?
Uhm, people got warnings in my ban request, also equal, what's in the screenshot is only half of the story. I don't insult people for no reason lol.
(07-09-2012, 03:22 AM)Vauld Wrote: Uhm, people got warnings in my ban request, also equal, what's in the screenshot is only half of the story. I don't insult people for no reason lol.

It doesnt say anywhere that they got warned which might encourage other people to post aswell.

Off-Topic:

(07-09-2012, 03:22 AM)Vauld Wrote: I don't insult people for no reason.

I never said so?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-09-2012, 12:23 AM)Dylan Wrote: I thought it was only as long as someone was directly involved?

This was only what I thought it should be like. In other words it was my opinion.